Most embarassing thing you have ever done?

Soldato
I have loads of my own, but since a fair few people on here know me in real life, I'm not sharing. I will, however, tell a tale from a stag trip to Amsterdam which still makes me laugh now.

We were all sat in a bar, drinking, laughing, playing pool, and generally being a nice orderly group of Brits (we're usually rather well-behaved). One of the guys has been away playing pool for ages, so we decide it would be funny to change the background on his phone to something unexpected. I point out that perhaps someone mooning the camera would be appropriate. One of my other friends grabs the phone and dashes off to the toilet.

A few minutes later he walks back, bright red in the face, but with the task complete. While I set the new background on the other guy's phone (horrified at the image), he tells us about how he went into the toilet, dropped his trousers and proceeded to squat on the floor, position the camera right underneath his chocolate-starfish in order to get a close-up photo. As he's balanced there with the phone in hand, the door opens and there's a local stood there, mouth open in surprise at this alarming image. My friend locks eyes with his unexpected guest for a moment, his own face overcome with surprise, self-loathing and total embarrassment, just as the camera flash goes off underneath him. Needless to say, the other chap left rather quickly without a word being said. I still crease up at the memory of him telling us :D

The phone owner returned fifteen minutes later, picked his phone up and put it right up to his face because the image was a little blurry. We still tease him about how close his nose got to our mutual friend's ringpiece :D

Soldato
Back when I was 19 and living with parents -

Sequence of events:
Got wasted at nightclub
Cycled home (a whole story in itself)
Went straight to bed naked.
Woke up soon after needing a pee, wrapped towel around myself, went to toilet
Wrapped towel around myself
Went to bedroom, dropped towel on floor on way in (as you do).
Lifted cover and started to lift leg in to bed at same time (you know how I mean).
My dad is suddenly there looking at me, asking 'wtf are you doing??!!'.
Then my mum is also there looking startled!!??!!
Then I realise i've gone in to the wrong bedroom!!
Proceeded to back out of room, picking up towel on the way out.

Thankfully they saw the funny side the next day...

Associate
When I was 16 I had the serious hots for a girl of the same age. After a few months of being decent friends, me and some mates went to a party that her and her friends were also at. My mates knew that I liked her, but no one else. Naturally, at a party me and said mates got a little drunk. An hour or so later, she was sitting on the floor with her friends and much to my delight, she called me over, so I walked up and started talking to her. After a minute or so I was about to sit down when one of my mates came up behind me and pulled my jeans down, pants and all.

He then pushed me forwards into her group of friends sending my semi hurtling towards her face. She managed to avoid my crotch, but I fell forwards, flat on my face with my rear end placed nicely in the middle of the circle.

Lots of people saw.

Last edited:
Soldato
When I was 16 I had the serious hots for a girl of the same age. After a few months of being decent friends, me and some mates went to a party that her and her friends were also at. My mates knew that I liked her, but no one else. Naturally, at a party me and said mates got a little drunk. An hour or so later, she was sitting on the floor with her friends and much to my delight, she called me over, so I walked up and started talking to her. After a minute or so I was about to sit down when one of my mates came up behind me and pulled my jeans down, pants and all.

He then pushed me forwards into her group of friends sending my semi hurtling towards her face. She managed to avoid my crotch, but I fell forwards, flat on my face with my rear end placed nicely in the middle of the circle.

Lots of people saw.

Well roger me senseless!

Caporegime
Asked a dude with no arms if he needed a hand. Realised what I'd said and tried to crawl inside myself of die. He saw my face and split his sides laughing.

Turned out he did need help actually...couldn't find the dijon mustard with whole grains. I explained it was asda, he was clearly in the wrong shop.

Back
Top Bottom