Most embarassing thing you have ever done?

Soldato
I once peed on my cousin's face while he was asleep. I was 16 at the time I think. I still have trouble facing their family on the odd occasion that they visit.

Soldato
I was ill once and had fallen asleep on my nanna's sofa. I woke up in a bit of a haze and walked up to what I seemed to think was the toilet and proceeded to have a lovely wee. It turns out I had walked into the kitchen though and had opened the fridge and began to ****. I'm still not sure what was up with me that week but it was definitely not just a bog standard cold.

Soldato
When I was at Swansea Met uni, I had a huge amount to drink. I was on the dance floor and I thought I fancied a chewing gum, I dropped the box of gum and they all individually fell on the floor. So I decided to pick them up and started to hand them out to random people. :p

And then I got kicked out for throwing up in my hands, chucked into a taxi and then told him I needed to go the Swansea Uni, so he did my request. But I was staying at Swansea Met campus, I got out and didn't have a clue where I was and it took me forever to get home.

Caporegime
This was a long time ago now.

Caught up with my sister when she was studying in Glasgow. She lived in Halls at the time.
Went to some horrible student club with her and her friends.
Got completely mullered.
Nipped back to her room with her room mate and had sex (age appropriate, don't worry).
Sister came back. Not impressed with my behaviour. Tells me to get out. Naked.
I leave and end up in the kitchens of the Halls where I am thrown out by security.
Police woman wants to know why I am naked at 1am on a Friday night on one of Glasgow's busiest roads.
I am sick on the Police woman.

Good times :(

WKN

WKN

Permabanned
Recently happened was i went into superdry to buy some new jeans, I currently had on some Hollister jeans which i wanted to take back for a refund.
So i bought the Superdry jeans, and went to go put them on and wear them out the shop.
Later on in the day i get stopped by police because i had all the original clothing tags left on the jeans. Including the Waist size sticker! They thought i had shoplifted them so i had to show them the receipt etc :D

I must have looked a right idiot :(

Man of Honour
Driving home one day I suddenly needed to deliver a chocolate banana. I managed to somehow park up and wriggle into the nearest Tesco.

Phew!

Hang on... I look to my side and notice there's no toilet paper in the dispenser. I don't know what to think right about now, images of using a sock and forever being labelled one of "those people" flash before my eyes but not a moment passes when I hear someone walk in to the other cubicle so I sheepishly ask if they could throw some TP over. I tried not to use my own voice just in case it was someone I knew :eek:

I think I heard a snigger I'm not too sure, a million things were on my mind at that moment but as I stared blankly at the floor a hand comes out from under the side of the other cubicle with a wad of TP. I give my thanks and finish business.

I don't exit the cubicle until the man had left.
Out there somewhere is a man that has a story to tell over beers.

The shame :o

Man of Honour
My best mate has got the best embarrassing story.
He was about 18 when a family visited and they had a rather gorgeous daughter.
His Mum showed them around the house and knocked on his bedroom door where he invited them in and sat back down on his bed and pressed play on the video remote.
I don't have to tell you what he'd been watching :D

Soldato
Most embarrassing thing for me was Megan Fox and Scarlett Johansson entering my bathroom while I was taking a shower instead of waiting outside as I'd asked them. Heh, seems just like yesterday.

Man of Honour
On a more recent occasion, I was shopping with my wife in Iceland and as we left she pointed out that the underpants that I had been wearing the previous day were dangling from the bottom of the shorts I had on.

On a similar vein I was once out in a bar with a couple of friends, anyway a couple of guys from a nearby table behind me were leaving and as they went past one of them stuffed a scrawled note with red lettering into my hand. At first I thought it was either going to be a phone number as I may have looked slightly gay(?) - I was wearing a kinda pale blue, reasonably tight fighting top (not sure what you call them... like a thin jumper with nothing underneath) - or just some kind of 'hilarious' prank.

Anyway I just ignored this note and left it scrunched up on the table. But then my mate decided to read it. He showed it to me and it said:

"OI MATE - YOUR TOP IS INSIDE OUT" :o

So of course it then dawned on me that I'd been sat there in a bar for like half an hour wearing my top inside out, clearly they could see the label from behind. Not only that, they'd tried to save my modesty by tipping me off with a silent note but I'd gone and blown it by not bothering to read it before my friends did!

Soldato
Driving home one day I suddenly needed to deliver a chocolate banana. I managed to somehow park up and wriggle into the nearest Tesco.

Phew!

Hang on... I look to my side and notice there's no toilet paper in the dispenser. I don't know what to think right about now, images of using a sock and forever being labelled one of "those people" flash before my eyes but not a moment passes when I hear someone walk in to the other cubicle so I sheepishly ask if they could throw some TP over. I tried not to use my own voice just in case it was someone I knew :eek:

I think I heard a snigger I'm not too sure, a million things were on my mind at that moment but as I stared blankly at the floor a hand comes out from under the side of the other cubicle with a wad of TP. I give my thanks and finish business.

I don't exit the cubicle until the man had left.
Out there somewhere is a man that has a story to tell over beers.

The shame :o

Change man to woman and add "the realization that I had accidentally gone into the ladies" and we have mine :(

Or we could have the getting completely mullered on my wedding night and end up with my hands on fire and passing out on the bathroom floor...

Soldato
in my mid 20's, me and my mates drove to the sports centre for a kick around on the field. upon arrival, there was some young lads playing cricket. they asked if we fancied joining in and we did.

when it came to my turn to bat, i caught the ball very cleanly, so cleanly it sailed over the sports centre and into the car park. one of the young lads ran to get it then came back saying it had gone through a cars front window. my car was the only car in the car park.

aln

aln

Associate
in my mid 20's, me and my mates drove to the sports centre for a kick around on the field. upon arrival, there was some young lads playing cricket. they asked if we fancied joining in and we did.

when it came to my turn to bat, i caught the ball very cleanly, so cleanly it sailed over the sports centre and into the car park. one of the young lads ran to get it then came back saying it had gone through a cars front window. my car was the only car in the car park.

ROFL.

Associate
OP

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Associate
OMG, most of these posts detail only mildly embarrassing experiences at best :)

Went on holiday to Germany back in '77 on a sixth form trip.

We went out to the bars and I got pretty drunk, Anyway I got a bottle of spirits for myself afterwards, and went back to party in one of the rooms in the hotel we were staying in with around a dozen other guys and gals.

Ended up getting paralytic. Woke up in this other guys bed in said hotel room (No Homo - I must have just crashed there!).

I was naked from the waist down, and I had urinated in the poor guys bed! I couldn't find my lower garments, so I had to borrow a towel to go back to my own room.

Everybody got to know about it of course!

Now that's what I call embarrassing :o:o

Back
Top Bottom