Associate
Hey everyone,

I've run across an issue that may require me to get a new motherboard. However none on the market seem compatible with my Intel i7 7700k. I have this and 2 sticks of G. Skill trident Z DDR4 ram.

I currently have the ASUS Z270f and would want one similar. If I can't find anywhere that sells these i'd have to upgrade my CPU as well and i don't want to have to spend this much money :(

Could I get any recommendations on where I can buy motherboards compatible with my CPU or tell me if any of the newer ASUS ones are compatible?

Thanks for any replies.

Soldato
Hey everyone,

I've run across an issue that may require me to get a new motherboard. However none on the market seem compatible with my Intel i7 7700k. I have this and 2 sticks of G. Skill trident Z DDR4 ram.

I currently have the ASUS Z270f and would want one similar. If I can't find anywhere that sells these i'd have to upgrade my CPU as well and i don't want to have to spend this much money :(

Could I get any recommendations on where I can buy motherboards compatible with my CPU or tell me if any of the newer ASUS ones are compatible?

Thanks for any replies.

There's loads out there, just google Z270 Motherboard, I cant give you any links as competitor linking isnt allowed on these forums, so Google is your friend.

Back
Top Bottom