Motherboard Help

Associate
Hi guys, I hope you can help me.

In December I decided I was going to build a dream PC, which I have done. The Asus A8N32-SLi Deluxe motherboard that everyone told me to get was out of stock, so I brought a DFI LanParty NF4 SLI-DR EXPERT on the temp. About 3 weeks later I got the Asus motherboard, and was kind of against putting it in because the DFI one caused not a single problem.

I wont go through all the problems I have had with it, but it works, I know the motherboard inside out. But recently I have been getting a blue screen and restart within 2 seconds. I recently installed Media Center as I have a dual freeview card, again thats been nothing but trouble. I think this could be causing the problems.

Anyway, what I am asking is, which motherboard is better out of the two:

- Asus A8N32-SLi Deluxe
- DFI LanParty NF4 SLI-DR EXPERT

I have a FX60 with two 7900gtx on a high class watercooling system so I know I can overclock a lot. The only problem I had with the DFI LanParty NF4 SLI-DR EXPERT was how to turn the motherboard on without having to press the switch on the motherboard lol. I could not find where to put the jumper for the switch on the case.

Anyones advice on this would be greatful, thanks in advance,

Eclipse - Andy

Back
Top Bottom