MotoGP 2020

Man of Honour
If I were Rossi I'd be thanking every god/deity right now and be considering hanging up the leathers for good right now.

That could have been so so so nasty.

Soldato
They need to look at the safety on that corner. That could have been a fatality.

Wow what a day though. Thought Pol was looking good for the win in race 1 but they need to have a word with him and cool him down a bit. That's twice he's run wide and not checked before coming back one line and caused a crash, this time taking a team mate out. He was clearly having issues holding a line in the first part of the corner. I'm a massive KTM fan having owned several and currently own a 1290 SDR and love that they have arrived at there competitive end of the pack but he's a bit out of control right now. Miguel and Brad look great on the bike though.

Soldato
Good lord! Just seen the footage myself. Both the broadcast angle and Rossi’s onboard. That’s some scary **** right there.
He’s incredibly lucky to miss both of them. If one of them caught, he’d be seeing Simoncelli.

Associate
I think Vinales was just as lucky, all the reports quote Rossi but one of the bikes went over the top of Vinales, he never recovered mentally for the restart properly.

Caporegime
I suspect there will be a much large catch fence poking out on the inside of T3 next weekend. Just in case.

Rossi looked genuinely shaken afterwards. Might make him think he's been lucky enough in his time and another two years maybe isn't the best idea. Maybe he's used up all his luck over the years and with that accident.

Man of Honour
I think Vinales was just as lucky, all the reports quote Rossi but one of the bikes went over the top of Vinales, he never recovered mentally for the restart properly.

Vinales' clutch was dragging for the first 3 laps of the restart apparently, he was about to pit but then clutch went back to normal.

Rossi looked genuinely shaken afterwards. Might make him think he's been lucky enough in his time and another two years maybe isn't the best idea. Maybe he's used up all his luck over the years and with that accident.

I certainly would take that as a hint, but then again I'm not a racer or elite sportsman. Cal looked a bit shaken even though he wasn't involved, he has a family and flirted with retirement before so I wouldn't be surprised if he does.

Associate
Not sure about the decision on Zarco, looked a lot like a high speed accident to me, it was the design of the track and lack of barriers that made it so dangerous. Zarco is being targeted last few weeks, not sure he's done anything dangerous other than raced hard like many other do.

Back
Top Bottom