Motors - Estonian style (Lots of boring pictures!)

JRS

JRS

Soldato
The American wagon looks rather similar to my Olds Cruiser, definitely a GM group car. Probably not a Buick, since they were still into strange frontal styling for that era.

Soldato
That a six series beemer? Saw one the other day, lovely looking car, had one problem though. It was outside an Aston dealer and completely outclassed :cool:

Man of Honour
OP
Looks like you were right about it being GM family - I've just zoomed in on the badge on the original pic and it says "PARISIENNE" so after some Googling I think it's a Pontiac Parisienne of some description. :)

Man of Honour
OP
volospian said:
I LOVE the first piccy, so much so that I'm afraid I've pinched it for my desktop. I hope you don't mind :)

A friend went to Tallinn last year and said it was great. I quite fancy a visit, what did you think of the costs and so on?
Pub lunch prices for proper evening meals, friendly people (in the pubs and bars anyway) absolutely stunning women with piercing blue eyes and flawless skin, beer is cheap, all in all it's a nice city. :)

I don't know why there aren't many 4x4's - there were a few but less than we get in the UK.

Permabanned
Cool pics, I love eastern europe, i got some crappy pics on my phone from when i was in CZ (hradiste), fantastic places, 5* hotels for £27 a night inc drinks and meals, and my got the women are just so damn beautiful.

Oh and the strip clubs are open during the day :d

Permabanned
Corrosion isnt that bad, as its driy cold, no moisture so to speak, when i went there was no ice on the road, and it was -10 :o

Soldato
Interesting pics there, could be a good idea for a sticky thread "post your holiday car pics"

Here's my entry from Austria last year, no idea what it is.

strange_red_car_in_austria.JPG

Back
Top Bottom