Mouse:Cheese or Chocolate

Zip

Zip

Soldato
VaderDSL said:
no :) she's a nurse ... t'was a remark based on the 1 and a half 500mg paracetamol tablets it ate lol :)

I see :)

I wish paracetamol would actually work for me. It takes 0 pain away.

Ibuprofen for the win, it would have had the mouse on its back in minutes if it ate that stuff :p

Soldato
Zip said:
I see :)

I wish paracetamol would actually work for me. It takes 0 pain away.

Ibuprofen for the win, it would have had the mouse on its back in minutes if it ate that stuff :p

:) aye ... we used to have a cat, but it just watched the mice ... she would sit on top of the couch on her pillow :) and simply watch the mice scuttle around, she'd never actually chase them lol.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
VaderDSL said:
:) aye ... we used to have a cat, but it just watched the mice ... she would sit on top of the couch on her pillow :) and simply watch the mice scuttle around, she'd never actually chase them lol.

When our cats decide to catch the mice they bring them inside, play with them for awhile them pull them apart all over the floor :\

Sometimes they eat them but they prefere the taste of bird :(

Permabanned
peanut butter
or cheap choc

don't leave the mouse in the trap, they will eat the corpse...

our cats are very good at looking at mice, but not catching them.
- birds however get slaughtered by the skip full :confused:

Soldato
I sat at the computer looking at this title thinking "Cheese mousse doesn't sound like something tasty." Definitely need to learn to read..

Soldato
One time, there was a mouse in my house. I was eating a packet of crisps, and then I was needed outside. I came back, and I heard the crisp bag moving, thought WTF?! Poltergeist, only to know it was the mouse. Crisp bag was one of those big munch ones, so I sneaked up some how, trapped the mouse in the bag, then flingged it outside onto some grass.

It was funny the mouse falling from about 20ft in the air down LOL. I was so cruel. :o :p

Soldato
robbiemc said:
I've got a mouse-friendly trap that works perfectly. It recommends to bait it with peanut butter, which although seems weird, works really quickly.

Theres no need to kill this little mouse!
Finally. Someone who understands the power of peanut butter. Buncha amateurs here. :p

Oh, and when you release it, be at least 20 miles from home. Otherwise it WILL come back.

Back
Top Bottom