1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mouse Pad and Mouse confusion

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by IggyStooge, 1 Feb 2006.

1. IggyStooge

Hitman

Im in desparate need of a new mouse and mousepad and I really like the look of the Razer Copperhead Tempest Blue 2000dpi High Precision Gaming Mouse but also quite like Logitech G5 Gaming-Grade Laser Mouse I hear thyre both very good but ill more than likely go for the Razor.

Which mousepad to get is confusing though. :confused: Im a little short on desktop space so dont want anything too big.

I like the Steelpad 4S Alloy Mouse Pad, Icemat - Grey 2nd Edition, SteelPad 4D Plastic Mouse Pad, Steelpad S&S Mouse Pad and Razer ProPad Gaming Surface. What would be the best one to get?

Thankyou

2. Bubo

Soldato

non stick baking sheet taped to your desk

3. Psypher5

Sgarrista

Have a look about on general hardware, sure there are some debates as to issues with laser mice on SOME mousemats? If it helps I just got a copperhead, and will be looking to get an exactmat in the near future :) (But i'm still going to have a look about, i'd like something big to cover up my desk)

4. IggyStooge

Hitman

Ok ill have a browse on General Hardware. Thanks.

5. mortals

Mobster

I personally wouldn't recomend a steelpad to anyone.
    After 6months the mat wore out and was shiney aswell as wearing thru 5 sets of teflon pads on my mx500.

[​IMG]

I have a diamondback and a qpad XXXL atm and am a lot happier - soft, massive, responsive and easy to clean.

This recent topic might be worth a look at