Movies with car scenes!

Soldato
karoshi said:
The original version of Gone in 60 Seconds?

doesn't have Angelina Jolie i admit but the last half of the film is basically one 30 minute car chase that ends up totalling a mach1 mustang :)
The newer one is still good, but spoilt by the nitrous oxide scene, and the jump scene.

Associate
Longbow said:
The newer one is still good, but spoilt by the nitrous oxide scene, and the jump scene.

*nods* the jump sequence was just a bit dumb

the nitrous scene i find almost as funny as the start of the fast and the furious where the dude is struggling manfully to control his road rocket as it climbs past 110mph :)

another obvious choice: Charger / Mustang chase in Bullit.. alhough they don't get out of the car at the end

Soldato
karoshi said:
the nitrous scene i find almost as funny as the start of the fast and the furious where the dude is struggling manfully to control his road rocket as it climbs past 110mph :)...

I absolutely adore The Fast and Furious 1 & 2. Utter garbage, but such a laugh. :D

I love the way when after hitting the boost, all the street lights start blurring like something out of Star Wars! Then, after a few seconds of nitrous powered hyperdrive, his car falls to pieces. Epic movie ;)

Soldato
Chads said:
Hey guys,

I'm working on a project at work, and we are looking for movies that have lots of action inside cars. It can range from acting pieces (Pulp fiction, Crash, etc) to car chases, or any scene that has characters doing something interesting inside a vehicle. Also interested in funky/unusual camera angles.

Extra points for finding scenes that involve people getting out of wrecked/overturned cars.

Cheers!

This is all you'll need:-

Click Me

SPM - Rocks :D

Back
Top Bottom