Movies you're looking forward to in 2006?

Soldato
tntcoder said:
The director has plans to make 5 Sin City movies if hes allowed, the 3rd is already planned for release in 2008. IIRC the 2nd film onwards are scripted because the comic didnt provide the required story or something. Im hoping they will be good :)

untrue, they are based on further graphic novels by frank miller. "sin city 2" being based on "a dame to kill for"

Soldato
new kung pow lol that would be a good laff

think transformers the movie with the new cg effects is due 2006 isnt it

any more details on this x3 and X4 coming out a month after..... i hope thats true cos yeah dont think u can fit all of that in one film u need to do a lotr thing almost

Soldato
There is only really munich and Pirates of the carribean 2 that i can see, mabye MI-3 as i love the Cruise.

As for jarhead, Total Film give it a whole 3 stars, claiming that it loses a lot in adaptation from the book.
Reading their review, it just seems like a load of boring old tripe to me.

Associate
DIE HARD!!!! Holy crap I didn't know there was going to be a new one, that goes straight to the top of my can't wait to see list! Also saw a trailer for MI:3 when I saw Kong, looks good too.

Soldato
x-men 3

MI 3 lol just cos ive seen the other 2, hopefully the third wont have as many things changing in the scenes where they shouldnt (thinks back to the bikes that changed from road slicks to knobbly tired almost spontaniously)

also pirates of the caribbean, that does look as good as the first one :)

Soldato
die hard! da vinci code, x 3! sin city 2 (1st best film of the year)

when i saw trailer for Superman and the music kicked in i got goosebumps all over! cannot wait!!!

Deep

Associate
Did anyone hear the top 10 films to look out for/see in 2006 on Radio 1 this afternoon? I missed the vast majority of it and can't find anything bout it on their website.

Mic

Mic

Soldato
eXSBass said:
Yeh something about they did two movies instead of one thats why X3 is late because they were working on X4. Apparantly X4 is meant to blend in seamlessly with X3 with it coming out 1 month after X4.

God knows though, I think i'll do a google.
No.
There are currently no plans for an X4. Some people have said X3 amy be the last, but obviously if X3 gets a big box office they will squeeze out more sequals.
There is a Wolverine movie and a Magneto movie in pre-produtcion right now.

HighlandeR said:
think transformers the movie with the new cg effects is due 2006 isnt it
Its not hitting our screens till sometime in 2007.
Steven Spielberg is Producer. And Michael Bay the director.
He did the rock and armageddon.
Constantine said:
X3 - If Patrick Stewart says it's the best script,
Of course he says its the best script. Hes not going to say, 'well, its kinda crappy, the last scipt was actually better, but Fox dont want you to know that!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom