Moving Ubisoft Connect Games to new PC?

Soldato
Hi,

I've just had my new HP Omen delivered and want to try some of my games out on it. My main desktop has Ubisoft Connect installed which is where a lot of my games sit. I want to play Ghost Recon:Breakpoint on my new PC, can anyone advise on how I can do this without having to download the entire game again on my Omen?

I've installed Ubisoft Connect on it and logged in. It's now showing my games up. I assume I could copy the entire game directory across into a new folder on the new PC then point the game listed in Ubisoft Connect to that folder? Do I need to start downloading the game on the new PC via Connect then stop it so it creates the required directory and folder structure then simply copy and paste the entire game folder from my old PC into that?

Ta.

Soldato
OP
Worked this out eventually for anyone else searching for info on this in the future. You do indeed start the download of the game from scratch, then pause and cancel it. That results in the folder infrastructure being created on your drive. Copy cross the entire contents of the GR folder from the other PC to this one then restart Ubisoft Connect and go to your game details. Click on 'locate installed game' and point it to the GR folder. It verified it in seconds for me and the game can then be played.

Job done. Off to do the same with Division 2 now. :D

Caporegime
You don't need to do the initial step. Just plonk the game folder where you want it on the new system and just choose Locate Game. No need to start downloading.

Back
Top Bottom