1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MP3 Player

Discussion in 'Sound City' started by jdoshe, 2 May 2006.

1. jdoshe

Gangster

Hey guys, well my friend is after a new MP3 player cos she broke her ipod micro after puttin it in the toilet (drink does strange stuff to you)
    Shes got a budget of about £150ish and is after soemthing fairly small and cute.
    she wants about 4-5gb storage and thats it
    shes kinda got it narrowed down between:
    Apple ipod nano/micro
    Creative Zen micro photo/neeon
    Sony Walkman A1000

ive looked at all of them and they all good, apart from the problems with the nanos screen. Im stuck on which 1 to tell her to get so any advice would be great. I expect most of you own 1 or another so any pros and cons would be brilliant
    thanks alot
    Jay

2. Rebel=UK=

Wise Guy

Ive got a Iriver H10 (5GB) i paid £80 for it new just before christmas, and i love it, looks smart and sounds good :cool:

3. PlatinumFX

Hitman

Go with the Creative imo. Ive had a Creative mp3 player for 3 years and it works still. Same goes for a set of speakers. I generally believe Creative have unussually good products given their relatively mainstream prices.

4. Al Vallario

Mobster

iPod nano.

She can get a nice pink case if she wants (apologies for the stereotype!), and I'm sure she is used to the iTunes/iPod interfaces coming from an iPod Mini. :)