mr2 zonda

Associate
That's rubbish. There's actually a lot more work gone into that than first meets the eye, but it's still a Toyota welded up to look like an italian supercar. There's few things lamer.

Man of Honour
kaiowas said:
Looks like he stretched it a bit for starters.

yer, the first picture looks all kinds of wrong.... Still a pretty good conversion bar the painted on lights :) would look great till you put it against the real thing, or got anywhere near it! Good move totally blacking out the windows too - the rubishy plastic interior always gives away the MR2s (that and the huge axel extenders on the rear wheels!)

Associate
I've yet to see a Ferrai conversion in the flesh that looks any good and I have seen a fair few at Kit Car shows. Nearly all of them suffer from ripples and blemishes - I bet this one is no different.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
It looks a bit Fisher Price to me.

The proportions are way off too. Not to mention how much smaller it is to the real thing.

Nice try... but why?!

Man of Honour
mightynimrod said:
Taking away the fact that it's copying a Zonda, the car looks damn sexy in it's own right as a low down sleek sportscar dontya think?

true it looks damn good - would kinda prefer them to try and make their own, unique looking car instead of copying the looks of an existing car - although i guess its 100% harder to create something that looks good from scratch than just copying from a picture :)

Back
Top Bottom