MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Bootup

Associate
Hi,

I have bought the MSI B450 Tomahawk max for my gaming PC build. I have updated the BIOS to the latest non beta version. CPU is the Ryzen 5 3600X. My local drive is a 500gb SSD plugged into the M.2 port. Running windows 10 pro, all is working perfectly once the PC gets booted up but I feel like its going through the wrong sequence at power up.

It is taking roughly 1 minute from turn on to been able to enter my login password. Also I spotted during this time that the EZ Debug LED's cycle down through each light, CPU, DRAM, VGA and Boot. The mystic mobo lights on the rear are also all red during this time even though I have them set to white during normally operation.

I believe it is something to do with the priority in the BIOS. Can anyone give me some help? Thanks.

Soldato
Something seems odd with that, m wife's PC takes about 10 seconds to do the same, it was installed last night.

What are your BIOS settings, I set her memory speed to the xmp profile for set speed to 3600, so the bios has nothing to think about.

Have you any other drives connected?
USBs sticks in the other drives etc, anything at all plugged into the USB BIOS port?

Back
Top Bottom