MSN Live Invites

Associate
Don't know who has sent invites to whom, so to minimise duplicates I've sent some to the last 10 posters who asked:

_-J-_, jonnybjonny, Stringy, Datamonkey, triggerthat, junya, Paras, Raymond Lin, v_man, dread base

Associate
I was also wondering how people got a hold of invites in the first place...
Testers for MSN 7 & 7.5 were invited to test live messenger. They've started handing out lots of invites now (i'm out btw), so anyone who wants to try it should be able to in a short while, as was the case with gmail.

Associate
Originally posted by astralcars
Don't know who has sent invites to whom, so to minimise duplicates I've sent some to the last 10 posters who asked:

_-J-_, jonnybjonny, Stringy, Datamonkey, triggerthat, junya, Paras, Raymond Lin, v_man, dread base

i didn't receive one from you mate :(

edit:

ok just received it now. cheers dude.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I've got one :)

It's pretty snazzy, though I've moved back to version 6.2. I wish there was a way to turn off all the fancy crap and minimalise the interface back to v6 style.

Soldato
astralcars said:

w00t!
Thanks!

Soldato
Beansprout said:
I've got one :)

It's pretty snazzy, though I've moved back to version 6.2. I wish there was a way to turn off all the fancy crap and minimalise the interface back to v6 style.

...........can I have your one then? :D

Associate
Anybody still got any spare? I've missed two chances of getting them because i've been too slow to ask by e-mail, blah. :(

Been wanting to try this for ages. :) Anyways if anyone does happen to have one spare I'd be so grateful.

E-mail addy: [E-mail removed, received an invite] :D

Thanks. :D
Mark.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom