MSN Live Invites

Associate
astralcars said:
Don't know who has sent invites to whom, so to minimise duplicates I've sent some to the last 10 posters who asked:

_-J-_, jonnybjonny, Stringy, Datamonkey, triggerthat, junya, Paras, Raymond Lin, v_man, dread base
thanks.. :D

looks lush. used a-patch to clean it of the rubbish though.. :)

Associate
v_man said:
how and when do you become entitled to send out invites?

if you are beta testing other software for microsoft they some times invite you to other tests

Windows Live Mobile beta ...gets you msn 8 then after a few days you get the invites

well thats how it went for me

Associate
astralcars said:
Don't know who has sent invites to whom, so to minimise duplicates I've sent some to the last 10 posters who asked:

_-J-_, jonnybjonny, Stringy, Datamonkey, triggerthat, junya, Paras, Raymond Lin, v_man, dread base
I don't think theres much chance of duplicates I posted on the first page and I still don't have one :p so either I smell or bugger all ocuk people have invites :(

Caporegime
astralcars said:

Thanks ! downloading now.

EDIT - is it just me or does the contact list's little thumbnail pics now have all gone? they are all standard green men now.

Last edited:
Associate
v_man said:
does anyone know how to solve the problem of other users not being able to sign-in into windows live messenger?
Servers are set to allow connections only from those with an invite. There are one or two fixes around, but they're buggy and prevent the Shared Folders feature from working.

Associate
They should be grateful really - I'm sure most of us who fiddle with PCs jump in with both feet when a new beta appears - unpaid beta testers R US! :)

Back
Top Bottom