MSN Live messenger discussions thread

Associate
drunknmunky said:
Can't tell the difference between people who are online and people who are anything but online and offline.

I'm having the same trouble. I liked the little clock/no entry sign on the lil msn guy better

Soldato
live_option.jpg

Uncheck that option if you don't like the stupid new uselss menu's popping up all over the shop. :)

Soldato
I tried it for about 3-4 days before giving up and reinstalling MSN7.5.

I just couldn't get on with the bulky interface/away + busy icons (or rather, lack of them) and all the adverts.

Now back to my advert free, clean, MSN7.5 :)

Soldato
ok this is a pile of crap people ive deleted...(permantly and blockd) are keep on appearing saying hello...how r u etc....... but i cant talk to them since they are bloked ...ouu a bug i may of found :mad: its realy pi****g me off any ideas or help

Soldato
knowlesy said:
ok this is a pile of crap people ive deleted...(permantly and blockd) are keep on appearing saying hello...how r u etc....... but i cant talk to them since they are bloked ...ouu a bug i may of found :mad: its realy pi****g me off any ideas or help
lol that made me laugh :D :p Imagine the shock on your face as all your ex gf's/friends etc suddenly say hello! :D

I just can't wait for MSN Plus to get released for this thing now. The bulkyness is making me want to return to Miranda.

Soldato
thankfully none of the exs were online ....however problem seems to be solved *wipes sweat from forehead*....however they did still appear when i installed it ...due to still being in my hotmail grrr...i hate tht function (the 1 tht puts all ** hotmail contacts in)

Associate
knowlesy said:

have you tried reporting the problem ?

you are taking part in a Beta test

im sure they will email you back with answers very quickly as they have done with me

Back
Top Bottom