Multi device keyboards with usb-c and decent?

Soldato
So having a few mobile devices and various different thing associated to them, or repairing bluetooth things is getting quite long in the tooth quite quickly recently!

I almost pulled the trigger on the Jelly Comb KUS-015BS-3, which supports 2 bluetooth and a usb dongle for both mouse and keyboard combo. That's pretty close to what I want.

My added extra's would be:
  • USB-c charging: seriously who uses micro usb anymore, all my three laptops (and phones!) are usb c compatible, and i'm trying to minimise cables and rubbish here.
  • (or) Mouse with regular batteries: Having this and USB-c is probably very unlikely. But when i'm mobile, and even when I'm at home, I have enough good quality eneloop AA & AAA's to cycle through, and quite like never charging my current wireless mouse. If the mouse works with a cable pluged in whilst its charging I guess I shouldn't complain too much.
  • 4 devices: I don't have a 4th regular device, but I can see that happening if I include the Shield on the TV.
How else do you all deal with multi devices and wireless mice and keyboards? Any other good ideas?

Associate
"... seriously who uses micro usb anymore..."
Darned if I'm chucking out any of my legacy stuff, just to get a single connection type. This old bloke looks more at the continued function and availability rather than modernistic convenience. :)
Still, I like the simplification concept; 15A 3-pin mains plugs with an internal replaceable fuse are soooooo much better than the assorted items of yesteryear. Anybody still got the plugs with a combined pin-and-fuse?

Back
Top Bottom