Mums just died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Sorry to hear that dude :(

my dad passed away a few years ago after suffering a long illness ( Alzhiemers ) and it was still a shock

time will heal the pain you feel at your loss knowing that your mum isnt suffering anymore

my thoughts are with you and your family

Permabanned
I'm really sorry to hear that Ace. At least you and your Dad are there for each other.

Don't worry about how you feel - everyone grieves in their own way and in their own time, and don't think you *should* feel something or get upset because you don't feel a particular emotion. Take, or make, time for yourself to deal with this as it's one of the biggest things anyone has to deal with.
Thinking of you buddy.

Permabanned
I'm sorry to hear that Ace.

Don't look on it that she has gone, you will always love her and remember her and she will live on in your hearts and memories, and therefore will never truly be gone.

Take solace in the fact that she is no longer suffering.

Permabanned
It is my worst fear that somthing happens to my mother , I have lost a brother who was only 31 and it crushed me and my whole family .

I made the mistake of holding it all in and ended up making myself very unwell , The only advice i could give you at a time like this is don't try and bottle it up inside .

Its good to talk about how you feel with others as it some how helps you with the pain .

Best wishes to you and your family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom