Music teacher jailed for lesbian romp with pupil

Associate
This is what I hate, if the teacher was male and the pupil a boy the the teacher would be classed a pedophile, how is this any different, because she's a woman it's alright?

she is hot though, shame she bats for the other side :(

Soldato
This is what I hate, if the teacher was male and the pupil a boy the the teacher would be classed a pedophile, how is this any different, because she's a woman it's alright?

Maybe its because the thought of an attractive woman getting it on with a girl is better than that of an average bloke poking a boy.

Soldato
And this 15 year old pressured a grown free thinking woman into it? Erm, no.

Erm, yes.

Just because they're 15 doesn't mean they're not capable of manipulating and blackmailing adults. Children do it all the time. In fact, some children kill other children. So, really, it's not that hard to believe.

Soldato
It's the teacher/student thing which is the big issue (i.e. abusing position of responsibility), not so much the age - as far as I can tell.

ps. Niiiiiiiiiiiiice

Soldato
Wait, so why are they sending her to jail if they're going let it continue?

I would presume that the girl will be 16 by then and be of legal age?

Not quite, she's broken two laws, underage sex and abuse of a position of trust (which stops teachers having affairs with pupils they are in a position of trust/power over who is under the age of 18).

edit: linky http://www.teachernet.gov.uk/wholes...ildprotection/usefulinformation/abuseoftrust/

Associate
If it was a male teacher and a 15 year old lad in exactly the same circumstances they would have mullered him.
That's my point exactly, but because it's a woman and it's based around the "emotion of love", then she's let off lightly.

her career is ruined but if she's remembered when she comes out of jail then maybe women will scorn her but all the guys will be like "come over her, sit on my lap you sexy dautfo" :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom