Music teacher jailed for lesbian romp with pupil

Soldato
I'd rather have one law with discrestion and flexibility than several iron clad laws that can't take context or circumstances into acount.

ok, we'll stick with 'this is the age of consent, but it also isn't, why not try breaking the rule and finding out if we'll hold you to it'?

******* hell mate, i'd rather have a few extra guidelines around it than total confusion and a lack of clarity resulting in a chance of a sentence should someone be having a bad day :rolleyes:

Soldato
Inetersting story, I actually sympathise with both parties, doesn't look to me like either was a victim.

Sounds like the "victim"s parents are unwilling to take their daughters feelings into account in the slightest. they know best what's good for her!

I feel sad for the girl, with parents like that. I'd like to think that I would know my daughter well enough to understand her feelings and do what's right for her, rather than dive off the deep end in the opposite direction.

Sounds like the "victim"s parents are unwilling to take their daughters feelings into account in the slightest. they know best what's good for her!

I feel sad for the girl, with parents like that. I'd like to think that I would know my daughter well enough to understand her feelings and do what's right for her, rather than dive off the deep end in the opposite direction.

90% of parents whos child is gay know whats best for them, thats why most gay people grow up with a dizzying array of mental issues.

Caporegime
ok, we'll stick with 'this is the age of consent, but it also isn't, why not try breaking the rule and finding out if we'll hold you to it'?

******* hell mate, i'd rather have a few extra guidelines around it than total confusion and a lack of clarity resulting in a chance of a sentence should someone be having a bad day :rolleyes:

It wouldn;t be based on a "bad day" but wether they could get a conviction from precident.

With your system you still wind up with problems like what if one is 1 month under the age limit and thier parents complain about thier 2 month older boyfriend getting with thier daughter.

Do you stick to the limit completly or do you wind up with the same vauge bounderies you have now but spread across multiple ages bands.

Soldato
It wouldn;t be based on a "bad day" but wether they could get a conviction from precident.

With your system you still wind up with problems like what if one is 1 month under the age limit and thier parents complain about thier 2 month older boyfriend getting with thier daughter.

Do you stick to the limit completly or do you wind up with the same vauge bounderies you have now but spread across multiple ages bands.

stick to the limit completely (i've already said as much), why have rules if you aren't going to stick to them, at the end of the day people need to have it re-enforced that if they don't stick to 'the rules' something will happen because otherwise they'll wonder what other rules/laws aren't actually rules/laws.

Caporegime
stick to the limit completely (i've already said as much), why have rules if you aren't going to stick to them, at the end of the day people need to have it re-enforced that if they don't stick to 'the rules' something will happen because otherwise they'll wonder what other rules/laws aren't actually rules/laws.

Then in a year or so you're going to end up with the highest rape record in europe, and have hundreds/thousands of kids now permently labled as rapists for the rest of thier lives.

That's a huge number of usefull and productive paths wiped out for them

Soldato
Then in a year or so you're going to end up with the highest rape record in europe, and have hundreds/thousands of kids now permently labled as rapists for the rest of thier lives.

That's a huge number of usefull and productive paths wiped out for them

what ever, i don't care, have a law, enforce itm, don't want to enforce a law don't have said law, this is a black card situation, i'm not spending any more time drawing endless circles with you, i've voiced my feelings, you've voiced yours, lets stop wasting our time saying the exact same thing over and over again.

Soldato
2mi4zdx.jpg

Man of Honour
What did I miss?

Oh right its ok to be a pervert who has sexual relations with under-age girls if you are female and dont look too bad, I think some are missing the point, if it were a good looking male having a relationship in exactly the same circumstances you would want him executed and fire and brimstone raining on any woman who would post saying but he's so fit wish he were hetro.

Its wrong, no matter how good anyone looks and what sex they are.

Caporegime
what ever, i don't care, have a law, enforce itm, don't want to enforce a law don't have said law, this is a black card situation, i'm not spending any more time drawing endless circles with you, i've voiced my feelings, you've voiced yours, lets stop wasting our time saying the exact same thing over and over again.

I haven't got any games installed atm :(

I'm bored :p

Associate
What did I miss?

Oh right its ok to be a pervert who has sexual relations with under-age girls if you are female and dont look too bad, I think some are missing the point, if it were a good looking male having a relationship in exactly the same circumstances you would want him executed and fire and brimstone raining on any woman who would post saying but he's so fit wish he were hetro.

Its wrong, no matter how good anyone looks and what sex they are.

She's pretty.

Yeh she's silly. She knew what she was doing, so did the little girl, there's only so much you can say, and she's got a long sentence out of it.
It could have been worse... Accused of Rape or if she got murdered or something :|

Back
Top Bottom