Music teacher jailed for lesbian romp with pupil

Man of Honour
wait... so what happens in underage pregnancies when they can be 100% sure that an "act" did actually happen between 2 people potentially of illegal age?

Energize is right, generally speaking if both parties are underage then neither will be prosecuted. It is of course frowned upon but that's about as stern a disciplinary measure as will be taken, there doesn't seem a lot of point in criminalising people for such an issue and even less point in possibly messing up their attitudes to sex even further.

90% of parents whos child is gay know whats best for them, thats why most gay people grow up with a dizzying array of mental issues.

That's an almighty generalisation. Do you have evidence to support it?

Caporegime
Find it rather sad we will put people in jail for anything remotely close to this, people being prudes and being uptight = people should end up in jail , seems utterly insane to me.

Fact is probably a couple thousand kids aged 12-15 will have sex, tonight, and nothing bad will happen, it won't scar them for life, they might even enjoy it and like the person they are with. The most severe consequences will be 1-2 of them getting pregnant because rather than accept it happens and is completely normal, talk to them, teach them about contraceptives, we hide, pretend its abnormal doesn't happen and won't talk to kids about it.

If theres nothing wrong with these two people hooking up in 15 months, you can see they love each other and theres no consent issues, let it be.

Soldato
It would've been interesting to see what the comparitive punishment would've been if the girl had been 16 instead of 15. Since the girl initiated it anyway I personally only see an abuse of the teachers position in this to be honest. 15 months jail time for a consensual relationship seems insane to me.

Plus she's hot.

Associate
Interesting story. I really don't know why people think she has escaped punishment when she has been jailed for 15 months and is on the Sex Offenders Register.

She did know that, if under 18, pupils are a big no-no so it was kind of dumb to do what she did.

Oh, she is one hot looking lady as well.

Caporegime
Like a man? Look at that jaw.

??

JDfAw.jpg.png

sssfd2.png

Associate
as a teacher it sickens me to think that some of my colleges can do this kind of thing , were ment to be role models and we have to look after kids not go out with them.

lock her up.. if it was a bloke he would be in jail for ages.. nice to see sexism still a work

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Id love to make her scream TBH :cool:

We once had a Japanese EXtrange teecher teaching at ourt school, Turned out that they had a part time job. That part time job was as a stripper.

And bam she was gone as soon as people found out :(

She was awsome and great fun too! :(

Permabanned
as a teacher it sickens me to think that some of my colleges can do this kind of thing , were ment to be role models and we have to look after kids not go out with them.

lock her up.. if it was a bloke he would be in jail for ages.. nice to see sexism still a work

Please say you don't teach English.

Caporegime
Yeah I "bumped" a less than a day old thread to post a pic, is that ok with you?

oh no! the dreaded 20-hour-bump.

however will we cope?

It was more a comment at the picture he used to bump the thread. Ghastly.

She looks hot in the pic you posted.

But the one I quoted, makes her look like Viggo Mortensen..

I said that on page 1. :D

The more I look at her, the more she looks like Viggo Mortensen in drag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom