Music video shot on the Ocean in 4k. Feedback appreciated :-)

Associate
Hello all :)

Wanted to share this music video we shot off the coast of Ireland on a fishing trawler.
Any feedback is very welcome good or bad, nice to hear other opinions.

Thanks

Permabanned
Came in here wanting to make some cheeky semi-unpleasant comments... but tbh, it's not half bad.

Only problem is the singer guy has one of those faces you just want to punch...

Maybe the next video should be something a bit more impressionistic without him in it?

Associate
OP
Came in here wanting to make some cheeky semi-unpleasant comments... but tbh, it's not half bad.

Only problem is the singer guy has one of those faces you just want to punch...

Maybe the next video should be something a bit more impressionistic without him in it?

Great to hear you thought it wasn't half bad even though you didn't like the singers face! lol
Thanks for the feedback anyway.

Caporegime
There are some fantastic shots in there. I particularly love the abstracts (is that what they're called?) like the sun through the nets and the water through the crack in the wood, etc. And the close-ups. Wish I could do things like that but I don't have a creative bone in my body. :p

So how did you do it all? What cameras, what editing software? Windows or Mac?

Associate
OP
There are some fantastic shots in there. I particularly love the abstracts (is that what they're called?) like the sun through the nets and the water through the crack in the wood, etc. And the close-ups. Wish I could do things like that but I don't have a creative bone in my body. :p

So how did you do it all? What cameras, what editing software? Windows or Mac?

Glad you enjoyed all shot in 4k with a GH4, premiere pro and mac.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom