Muslim rape wave in Sweden

Soldato
but the density of bad rapists in Muslim culture is off the chart. this thread tells us that.

i dont see a 'Jew rape wave in Sweden' thread anywhere !!!

or for that fact a 'Christian rape wave in Sweden' thread.

;)

Because rapists who are Christian never get called "Christian rapists".

Pro tip, if they're happy to rape, they don't really believe in their religion.

Last edited:
Permabanned
The same logic also applies to race really.

Most "moderate" white people are very quiet about the actions of their "extreme brothers and sisters", and so on.

No they are not, white people are the ones that call them out more., plus it is not racist to hate a muslim, as a muslim can be from anyrace.

Soldato
Pro tip, if they're happy to rape, they don't really believe in their religion.

Or, as is the truth in most cases, they use it to justify rape. Just like they use it to justify murder, rioting, fear mongering and terrorism. And further, censorship, oppression and sexism.

Man of Honour
how come every turkish bloke does then..do they have a special verison of their magic book where they just forgot to print that page that says you cant have a drink?

Now attack all those Catholics who use contraception, because there's plenty of them. There's even a term for that sort of thing: "Cafeteria Catholicism". No religion is homogeneous. But Islam is the only one where people attack the whole religion over actions or sayings of a minority.

Soldato
Hardcore Islamists get on my nerves. I dare any of them to start an uprising in London i'll tear them all apart. If not me then the EDL certainly will. :D

yes, I am sure you will, because on the internet everyone thinks they are a tough guy. Myabe yhou should get out of your mothers darkened basement and stop masturbating to pictures of 7 of 9 and Deanna Troi. There is a whole world out there called reality which you might want to experience one day

Soldato
yes, I am sure you will, because on the internet everyone thinks they are a tough guy. Myabe yhou should get out of your mothers darkened basement and stop masturbating to pictures of 7 of 9 and Deanna Troi. There is a whole world out there called reality which you might want to experience one day

You fight a cliche with another cliche?

Oh lawd, you dun goofed up.

Soldato
but the density of bad rapists in Muslim culture is off the chart. this thread tells us that.

;)

becasue in those cases they are jsut called 'Rapists'. However when there is a muslim involved the press (read daily mail) feel the need to add the fact in for impact. Its called selective reporting and the brain washed masses of the UK fall for it every single time.

Caporegime
Hardcore Islamists get on my nerves. I dare any of them to start an uprising in London i'll tear them all apart. If not me then the EDL certainly will. :D

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Would love to see you do that tough guy;)

Permabanned
Would love to see you do that tough guy;)

So if those idiots who wanna turn Buckingham Palace into a mosque get their way and Britain has a surge of bad muslims you wouldn't do anything about it?

Like when the riots happened some people had to do the job the police were supposed to because of all the little hoodrats mooching around. Now apply that to the big bearded, hook-handed islamists and you'll see me knocking them all down.

Soldato
There's truth in the OP post, but it's perhaps also articulated in such a way to cause reaction.

If anyone has been following my adventures in dating (watch me moan in the Internet Dating thread), you'll know I've pretty much exclusively been dating Swedish women the past 2 years. The stories they tell about foreign men (not all Muslim, a lot Balkan too) following them, making rude suggestive remarks and a lot of rape stories too. In fact, where I spent last Christmas in northern Sweden there was two rapes in the small town where we were. Both rapes perpetrated by Arab immigrants. Both were gang rapes too. A lot of Swedish women now don't go out at night alone, even in the smaller 'safer' towns, purely due to immigrant men harassing them. Not Swedish men, immigrant men. This is their experiences so let's not try and pretend otherwise.

Associate
wow come onnn.. That's a anti-immigration/white pride type site. (OP link)

Btw. these are somali rapists not Muslims rapists.

It's so annoying when you read these anti-Muslim stuff in the press. The bias is so obvious. When Mo farah won two gold medals for Britain he wasn't a somalian immigrant, or a muslim he was a BRIT. But when the two somali girls beat up the white girl after getting drunk. It was a MUSLIMS girls beat up white girls.

The bias and racism is shocking. When you never acknowledge the good and always shine the light on bad of course you'll build a very negative impression of them.

RDM

RDM

Soldato
But when the two somali girls beat up the white girl after getting drunk. It was a MUSLIMS girls beat up white girls.

Possibly a poor example to use as the girls in question used their faith as an excuse for their actions...

Associate

;)

well when christians and jews rape, their religion is carefully hidden away from the fact.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/mar/29/brooklyn-orthodox-jews-child-abuse-cover-up-feature rabbi molests disabled kid in America, faces trials, flees to Israel, Israel denies extradition to US.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/baby-dies-herpes-virus-ritual-circumcision-nyc-orthodox/story?id=15888618#.UJB-zYYfjbw - basically babies are circumsized and the mohel/rabbi sips the blood out of the incesion. The moel had oral herpies, infected the baby and the baby died.

I couldn't find info on christian rape cases, mainly because anyone who rapes and happens to be named Morten (Martin) or Christopf (Chris)isn't tagged with the label Christian. But I think pedaphilia is on the same par as rape, so I bring you the biggest pedophile network in Europe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abuse_cases

p.s. rape is different in Sweden, Julian Assange is accused of rape, which was ultimately him have concentual sex with a woman, falling asleep, and waking up in the morning and having another go. But the woman wasn't expressly asked "would you like to have sex again" so didn't give consent, so that's classed as rape.

Also, some other "sex by deception" charge which was something along the lines of having sex and saying you have protection when you dont is classed as rape.

In this country, that's not rape, that's called co-erced child support.

edit: oh yeah almost forgot. Jimmy Saville was a christian, he received special recognition and papel title by the vatican. But very few newspapers will throw his religion into the mix. You'll never see a newspaper headline slating all Catholics or Christians in the same brush as jimmy saville.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I thought they wanted to turn his wife into a mosque?

I heard that Muslims wanted to turn Airports into Mosques......oh wait a minute :D

I've been to a few UK airports and international ones and I'm always happy when I see the "Multifaith rooms" utalised by Muslims praying and not a single Christian , Bhuddist, Hindu, Jew etc is in site.

Christianity is a case of "You snooze, you loose!"

@SmellyFingers (aka Internets Bad Boy) Get your finger outta your bum. Do you think Muslims who are not afraid of Death are afraid from the EDL? Pull the other one. :o

Soldato
So if those idiots who wanna turn Buckingham Palace into a mosque get their way and Britain has a surge of bad muslims you wouldn't do anything about it?

Like when the riots happened some people had to do the job the police were supposed to because of all the little hoodrats mooching around. Now apply that to the big bearded, hook-handed islamists and you'll see me knocking them all down.

*returning member troll alert!*

*returning member troll alert!*

Back
Top Bottom