My 'Auto Buddy' Android App

Soldato
Hi guys, I've written an app to help you log maintenance, fuel ups and other bits and pieces.

It's actually just a version of a Bike app I've been working on, that I might have bored some of you about in the bikes forum, but now it's more generic for any vehicle.

There are a few bugs in there still (mainly around mileage, but they iron out when you fill up with petrol and enter mileage) but on the whole I think it's fairly stable now.

Make sure you have app data backup turned on in settings (Settings -> Backup & Reset -> Backup -> Apps and see Auto Buddy listed with a recent backup date and time). It only backs up once a day though and someone else has reported that an uninstall and reinstall hasn't copied their data over. For me, uninstall and reinstall seemed to keep the data, but be aware.

So, feel free to leave feedback here for me. Whilst this isn't my first app, I only started coding in any way in February, so I'm still rather new to it all.

Thanks!

Soldato
Nice app. Obviously just started with it, so might have other bits and pieces to comment on later. But immediately what has come up is when entering a maintenance entry into the log, when I go to enter details, as is required it seems, the keyboard hides the entry box, so I can't see what I'm writing.

Will update more as I play more with it.

Back
Top Bottom