My Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

daz

daz

Soldato
Take care dude, I really don't know what to say other than make the most of everything you have left with the people you care about. :( :( :(

My dad was taken from us by cancer too, btw.

Soldato
Nothing I can say here is really significant compared to what you're going through. As people have said already though, you know that life is short so live every day you get to its fullest and savour every moment of happiness.
If I wasn't completely numb at the moment I'd be crying for you (lost a friend in a car crash two weeks ago and my grandad to cancer similar to yours last week...). The people who deal with so much so young are always so strong and such a great influence on us all.
Good luck with everything.

Associate
Originally posted by Vonsteve
Words fail me. There is nothing anything can say that can make it better, but I hope that all of our kind words here make you proud to be the person you are.

You are a braver man than me and most others and I cannot praise you enough for that. Be positive for as long as you can. I hope upon you a happy time and make as much as you can of your time with us.

Regards
Vonsteve

Sums it up for me, well said. Feel bit numb reading this thread :(

Soldato
Oh man, I feel like crying!!!

19 and diagnosed with terminal cancer :( :( :(

If there's anything I can do, don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure everyone here feels the same way.

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do! This makes all my problems seem like a tiny spec.

Permabanned
Wish you all the best... You can fit a lifetime into a day, you've got much longer than that. Hang on to hope.. thats what keeps everyone going nowadays.. gl, & best wishes.

Pez

Pez

Soldato
As others have said, thats awful mate :(.

I think I speak on behalf of everyone here at OcUK in saying that your a credit to us all, and that if you ever need anything, you are more than welcome to ask any of us.

Keep your chin up, you brave sole.

Soldato
just keep laughing at all the daft gits on here matey......

my heart goes out to you mate and i wish you all the best for whatever the future holds, your attitude is such a credit to you.

keep on smiling :D and good luck :D

Soldato
Originally posted by eidolon
I really don't know what to say. I remember your thread a while back about your cancer and I really thought you'd beaten it. I remember that you were always (and still are) very positive about the whole thing.

I really don't know what to say other than to keep doing what you're doing, remain positive.
Just echoing the thoughts of eidolon. I too remember the thread where you'd gone into remission. It's such a cruel world we live in.

I don't know how you manage to stay so strong. You're positivity shines through and you're a real credit to the human race. I wish you all the best of luck in realising some of your dreams in the time you have left.

My heart goes out to you. Keep your chin up :)

Man of Honour
There are no words really... :(

I'm so sorry to hear it's come back - I remember also you writing about recovering.. This world deals some cruel unfair hands. :(

I wish I had even an ounce of your courage and strength - you get all my respect, thoughts and best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom