My Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
**** :(

Zoltan, the way you're dealing with this is an inspiration to all. I can only hope that in a similar situation I'd be as strong and brave as you.

Enjoy your time in the Ferraris, make em scream :D

Soldato
my best mates dad has just passed away, and he was a tower of strength to everyone around him. he lived for 2 years since diagnosed (they said 2 months). im certain it was to do with his attitude and lifestyle, and zoltan i wish you all the best and hope that you make the most of everything you have.

Suspended
Sorry to hear that but at least you had 19 years of life. My cousin was born with Liver cancer and died aged 18 months. They got him a liver transplant, it was in the local papers at the time. For a while it looked like he was going to be okay but sadly the cancer had spread. His parents have since split up.

My Aunt died 2 years ago of Lung Cancer at the age of 57. Its devatsated my Grandparents. They didn't expect to outlive one of their children and then my Dad isn't too well either.

As you can imagine its torn/is tearing apart the family.

David

Soldato
I can't really say much more than what's already been said but I do wish you all the best, no one deserves to be in your situation and neither do you, but the best part is, you've still got a positive outlook, and this will probably stay with you for life.

Enjoy yourself and be the person you've always wanted to be...I'm just so sorry to hear that it's come back even though I was convinced it wasn't going to be back.

Soldato
nothing i can add here that hasn't already been said but you courage is amazing, seems things like this always happen to the good/nice people. so sorry to hear about this :( :(

dont know what else to say apart from keep smiling and enjoy silverstone :)

Best wishes,
James

Associate
Originally posted by tom
I really don't know what to say, other than you have my complete and utmost respect. You are a true inspiration to everyone here with your positive outlook. All the best wishes- keep your chin up.

i dont think i could put what i would like to say any better than that. enjoy your time.

Man of Honour
Zoltan. I've just read your post and I wish you all the best in the world and then some more.

I admire your spirit in a way I can't put into words. It is a positive attitude like yours that makes me feel ashamed when I complain about things that are below trivial.

I wish you all the best.

Soldato
I don't know what to say really but feel I have to say somthing.

Zoltan, I'm genuinely really upset by this. After finding out your just 19 aswell it has shook me up quite a lot.

On one had it makes me realise how fortunate I am, on the other it makes me upset that there is nothing I can really do to help you live for a long time.

You seem a much stronger person than I could ever be and I always thought I could handle most situations. I take my hat off to you.

I wish that you will enjoy every single second of your life and please keep smiling.

Chris.

EDIT - It's very hard to express myself in words. Im sure the other forum users are the same including yourself.

Last edited:
Associate
Can't think of what to say...you're a brave man and should be recognised somehow. I know you don't want my pity or me feeling sorry for you. But I do, so young. I myself would rather not know when...just remember to live your life to the full.

Good luck with the treatment.

Soldato
:( My heart just sunk reading this. I can't but mirror what has been said already - I won't dwell in it any further.

We, of the Motors forum, are looking forward to the Ferrari write up! Any change of a Lambo write up too?

Last edited:
Soldato
:(

I lost my dad to liver cancer when I was 10 :(

but my auntie has been fighting terminal cancer (in the stomach, lungs, brain, bowel and liver) for the last 13 years :)

hope you grin like a girl in those cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom