My case

Soldato
Beautiful job. Absolutely beautiful job.

I'm putting my Lian Li aluminium side panel in a CNC cutter. Im just going through the design process at the moment. Hope to finish myself around mid March.

Man of Honour
OP
The grand finally

thanks everyone who has seen... its the final images now the case is done i know all that i need is the fan grill but im making one at the mo anyway enjoy...

ichabodcrane-Finalcase.jpg

ichabodcrane-casefinal1.jpg

ichabodcrane-finalcase2.jpg

ichabodcrane-finalcase3.jpg

thanks again

Soldato
Holy thread revival Batman AND Robin! :p

Wonder if he will post in here now... ;)

It is a very nice case, shamelessly stealing most of his design ideas for my own wavemaster when I finally get time to finnish it.

Soldato
ojste said:
didnt notice the last post date :p, i was drawn by the pretty lights :D

Glad this thread hasnt died though, gives me time to recomend it be archeived as it is a very very very very nice piece of work! :D

Man of Honour
OP
ojste said:
did you change or add anything to those little lights at the front of the case? they look seriously bright :D

No there just the standard wavemaster led's the excellent quility you would expect with such a nice case :), Its had a few changes recently actually the cathodes hav gone as cos i got bored of them and the D5 has been replaced with a sexy DDC with plexi top yum yum

Man of Honour
OP
just for you yewen

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
cabling is a bit messy but new modular psu coming soon. My new TDX and DDC plexi

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
My plexi

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
panel hides my messy cabling

My pc mascot
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Associate
wish i was still at college lol i could do all that with the flatbed cutting router they had.

i was the first person to use it, only coz i passed the safety tests and knew how to use it :p

dam i miss using signlab to lol :/

nice job btw :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom