My Computer Chair is breaking

Caporegime
if it has a cylinder full of compressed gas for the adjustable height i wouldnt risk it people have died when they have exploded

Soldato
Let's say someone was after a new chair ... maybe he's the type who gets the ladies by dropping his bank statement and wants a desk too. What sort of places would be reccommend?

NO REALLY EXPESIVE STUFF - DAT WUS A JOKE M8 :p

I've bought from Argos before, 2-3 desks but they go all scruffy.

Sem

Sem

Soldato
OP
heres a pic of my baby

2038l.jpg

isnt she beautiful :(

for now i will have to use this

2037.jpg

im going to get this or something similar and hope it holds out for afew more weeks

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_199433_langId_-1_categoryId_165691

Associate
Id just leave it as it is untill you get the new one, but then again i have a habit of breaking things more when i try to fix them.

Still using a 5-6 year oldchair with both of the arms broken off and the back tilt hinge has a dirty big crack, so has no stability in it :eek:, need a new one soon too.

Soldato
I nearly got a face full of hot tea when my last chair broke. The way it was designed the arms of the chair kept the back upright. Take one cheap chair, using cheap nasty chipboard under the cushions, dodgy screws, 2 years of erm.. abuse and one unsuspecting computer enthusiast leaning back with a fresh mug of tea...

Lucky for me most of the tea hit my jumper, so I didn't get any third-degree burns :D

Soldato
you wouldn't have this problem if you'd bought an Ikea Markus ;)

Amen.
I'm sitting in my Ikea Markus, in my pants with a lovely cup of coffee, with the fire on, and it's bloody brilliant.
Studying The Community Power Debate is, however, not brilliant.

Get a Markus.

Aod

Aod

Soldato
Amen.
I'm sitting in my Ikea Markus, in my pants with a lovely cup of coffee, with the fire on, and it's bloody brilliant.
Studying The Community Power Debate is, however, not brilliant.

Get a Markus.

I'm sitting in my Markus swigging from a large bottle of coke journaling my annals of creating a live computer forensic response toolkit, testing said toolkit and analysing the results.

Chair? Brilliant!
Coursework? not so brilliant...

Back
Top Bottom