My dream car becomes reality - the 911 Carrera 4

iam

iam

Permabanned
After some deliberation between me and Beaky about whether or not you deserve one or not (because you didn't apply for it), we came to the conclusion that, and I quote: "aye wouldnt hurt" :D. So I hereby declare you, as a member of the Bragging Rights Council, with your sirtiffykat:

spierights.jpg

Well done sir, fantastic car :)

v0n

v0n

Soldato
Now do what we all do with our new cars - exchange those two traditional Porsha tail lights for two ef ugly "Luxus style clusters", add plastic halfords spoiler and you're ready to rock. :D

Seriously though - what do you want now (since you got what you wanted)?

OcUK Staff
Originally posted by v0n
Now do what we all do with our new cars - exchange those two traditional Porsha tail lights for two ef ugly "Luxus style clusters", add plastic halfords spoiler and you're ready to rock. :D

Seriously though - what do you want now (since you got what you wanted)?

Nah he really wants some Altezza's!!!
lolup.gif
;)

Be realistic, who would mod a Porsche?
bangin.gif

But on a more serious note I wouldn't change a thing on a car like that, how can it be improved?
nodding.gif

Soldato
Originally posted by Gibbo
Nah he really wants some Altezza's!!!
lolup.gif
;)

Be realistic, who would mod a Porsche?
bangin.gif

But on a more serious note I wouldn't change a thing on a car like that, how can it be improved?
nodding.gif

RUF mod Porsche's very nicely.

OcUK Staff
Pictures, I know nothing about Porsches or what modded ones look like. There again pics maybe a bad idea as Spie might start getting ideas and he's only had it 5 minutes. But even in STD form it's pure eye candy, very nice and a proper drivers car. :)

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Gibbo
Pictures, I know nothing about Porsches or what modded ones look like. There again pics maybe a bad idea as Spie might start getting ideas and he's only had it 5 minutes. But even in STD form it's pure eye candy, very nice and a proper drivers car. :)

Here ya go s'ah Ruf

rturbo.jpg

Bat

Bat

Associate
Originally posted by pinkaardvark
Big fat Turbo would be a start :)

A Max Power sticker and seat belt covers, along with a clip on exhaust tail piece should bring the performance up to that of the turbo.

Associate
spending way to much time on msn in chatham kent
very very nice car, the best colour for it aswell :) it's nice to see all the money we (your customers) have spent at oc is sitting on that drive, it makes us feel like we have achived something.....as we helped buy it do we get a free drive everytime we buy something ;)

u know u want to, just think of the amount of people who would order something the second u said "yes"

:D

Back
Top Bottom