My dream car becomes reality - the 911 Carrera 4

Soldato
beautiful car sir :) absolutley beautiful.. i intend to have a porsche 911 turbo one day.. 1991 is the fav for me ... still.. the new ones are absolutely gorgeous..

ooo edit time

ive found one for me on autotrader.. and mr eyedot sir.. theres a suitable one for you too ;)

Mine

and finally..

mr eyedot

Last edited:

ugh

ugh

Permabanned
Its a very nice car, but for some reason the interior reminds me of Jap Interior

I bet it flyyyyys :)

Have fun

Soldato
Wow really sexy car. Nice to know that dreams can come true (even if you have to wait a long time) :D

/me wonders if in 20yrs I can afford that Aston Martin Vantage....£200k no problem

Soldato
you may not like RUF styling, but you cant argue with the tuning:

"The 2001 launched RUF Rturbo is built on the basis of the Porsche 996 Turbo in Pfaffenhausen. The heart of the transformation is characterised by a power increase from 420 bhp to 520 bhp and a corresponding torque increase from 560 Nm to 740 Nm. Moreover the torque curve is astonishingly flat from 3,000 rpm to 5,000 rpm. On request it is also possible to convert a Porsche 996 Turbo to RUF Rturbo specifications.

Such performance is achieved through a series of complimentary RUF developed enhancements including: modified turbochargers, an ingenious exhaust system incorporating a bypass valve, modified intake tract, performance air-filter and a suitably re-mapped Bosch engine management system which takes full advantage of the mechanical enhancements."

have a video of a RUF tuned Porsche that appeared in the Gumball 3000 across america. it gets up to 208mph on the speedo and has around 700bhp IIRC. 0-60 in the low 3 secs.

Zod

Zod

Associate
Very nice.:cool:

It's definitely on my list for the next car change, but I'm going to try to hold on for 18 months or so (enjoyin the current steed a lot atm).

Well done. I feel a similar sense of achievement and justification about my car. I used a similar explanation to justify spending such a large chunk of money to my wife. She actually agreed with me!:eek:

Associate
why didn't you go for the 4S?

I can't believe it was the money so I guess it was the waiting list.

Guy I work with (who incidentally had a Le Mans blue M5) got his 4S 3 weeks ago.

They really are beautiful cars that pictures can't do justice.

Enjoy!!

Simon

Soldato
Originally posted by Thrawn_CW
i just read about the new gt3 in a month old issue of auto express, after wards all i could think about was having 1 and racing spie :D never gonna happen of course :(

Even if you had the funds you'd have a long wait before the GT3 was on your drive

Associate
Originally posted by iam
Spie s'ah - just to clarify - are you keeping the M5 and shopping the Zafira, or starting up a collection and keeping them all? :D

Thats the question I wanted to ask :) Tis a nice new car you bought:)

Well done on getting to your goal in life:) Nice feelin that I guess.

The car I want to work for is A Honda NSX :) Hopefully by the age of 30 I might be able to afford one, providing my studies an a good job goes to plan and to stop SPENDING TOO MUCH AT OCUK headquaters!

Ed

Last edited:
Godfather
Godfather
OP
Originally posted by iam
Spie s'ah - just to clarify - are you keeping the M5 and shopping the Zafira, or starting up a collection and keeping them all? :D
M5 is gone :(

1 expensive car is quite enough.

Back
Top Bottom