My dream car becomes reality - the 911 Carrera 4

Man of Honour
One word sums that car up to me Spie m8,

Beautiful

I too have a soft spot for the 911 (must be the age factor;) ) & the colour really makes her stand out.

Oh,& as for the noise they make,well;) :cool: ,music to my ears:).

Enjoy m8,you deserve it:).

Associate
All i can say is...WOW!! congrats on acheiving one of your dreams. I too want to start my own business and someday be able to look back and see how far ive come and what its taken to get there, I respect people who work hard to go from rags to riches and mucho props to you for getting this far!

Knowing that its possible just helps me to dedicate myself more and work harder....I WILL one day own a very successfull business, now...which car would i have though? :D

Associate
Well done. Gorgeous car.....I've always had a soft spot for 911's and the Carrera 4 is jaw-dropping gorgeous. Thinking about getting an older one maybe next year if I get bored of the Prelude.

Last edited:
Associate
Nice camera.

Sorry, I never liked Porsches, except the 968CS ;)

Gemballa used to make some very vulgar porsche mods, look up Gemballa Avalanche on Google... prepare for a shock.

Associate
Originally posted by Kinobe
Thats the question I wanted to ask :) Tis a nice new car you bought:)

Well done on getting to your goal in life:) Nice feelin that I guess.

The car I want to work for is A Honda NSX :) Hopefully by the age of 30 I might be able to afford one, providing my studies an a good job goes to plan and to stop SPENDING TOO MUCH AT OCUK headquaters!

Ed

why why why do u want the jap rubish get a lovely german monster like the SPIE awsume car m8

Associate
Originally posted by flux2003
why why why do u want the jap rubish get a lovely german monster like the SPIE awsume car m8

ALL you do on this board is terrorise me :( Every post seems to be you back chattin everything I say.

Each to there own m8, if I like Japanese Cars, whats the matter with that??????

Everyone likes there own thing!

Ed

Associate
when was the GT3 released, cos ive just been looking at the local porsche dealer and theres a 1999 GT3, i thought it was a newer model ?

Associate
Originally posted by energy
Although I generally agree with Jap = bland, the NSX is lovely, and I'd rather have one than anything form Zuffenhausen :)

What about?

Mitsuibishi
Toyota
Honda
Suzuki
Mazda

They all have nice cars in there range, German cars I also agree are good and well styled.

But again each to there own :)

Ed

Soldato
Originally posted by Giddy
when was the GT3 released, cos ive just been looking at the local porsche dealer and theres a 1999 GT3, i thought it was a newer model ?

The new model is yet to be released.
It's has very minor improvements over the original 996 GT3 as that was almost perfect, but somehow Porsche managed to improve it.

Associate
spending way to much time on msn in chatham kent
What about?

Mitsuibishi
Toyota
Honda
Suzuki
Mazda

They all have nice cars in there range, German cars I also agree are good and well styled.

But again each to there own :)

evo-gto, supra-mr2, nsx-type r's, RX7 & 8, these r all really great jap cars, i agree eupropen stuff is just as good, but never rule out jap cars :cool:

hehe i broke the quote :o

L c

L c

Associate
Originally posted by b3any
Jap Rubbish................. :eek:

You'd get lynched for saying that in the company of me & Gibbo!

or me ;o)

very nice car spie. shame u had to get rid of the m5 aswel, would have made alovely shopping cart.

although im not impressed with the interior, but then mine is worse but who cares, its wots on the outside that counts LOL!

iam

iam

Permabanned
Originally posted by Spie
M5 is gone :(

1 expensive car is quite enough.

Ah well :) Did you get chance to get a pic of all three cars and your bike together? For that extra smidgen of bragging rights :p

I don't think I need to ask which you prefer :p

Soldato
ooooooo

bild19.jpg

Back
Top Bottom