My Ferrari 575M Maranello - pics

Soldato
drool.gif

Fantastic Car, hope you enjoy it lots!! :D

Man of Honour
What an absolutely gorgeous piece of mechanical bliss :).

Spie mate I don’t know if your camera is enhancing the colour but it looks stunning & if it sounds half as good as it looks I bet your still on cloud nine.

Well done mate & congratulations on achieving yet another dream:), enjoy my friend.

Godfather
Godfather
OP
F1 box is a dream. Trick is to just ease off a fraction, not lift, when accelerating hard and changing gear. Biggest problem at the moment is wheelspin - even in 3rd :eek:

Love the steering and handling. So planted and so much feedback through the wheel. Will be doing more driving tomorrow, then cleaning :D

OcUK Staff
Awsome piece of kit **. I don't think anyone at OcUK will have anything to rival you in performance, sound or looks department anytime soon, so looks like the red car will be in front on the race to the pub. :D

It's just stunning, a car that everyone truly respects and I'm so glad it's red and all Ferrari's should be RED. :)

Soldato
Originally posted by Spie
F1 box isa dream. Trick is to just ease off a fraction, not lift, when accelerating hard and changing gear. Biggest problem at the moment is wheelspin - even in 3rd :eek:

Love the steering and handling. So planted and so much feedback through the wheel. Will be doing more driving tomorrow, then cleaning :D

Standard Meguiars Treatment I take it;) :D

Back
Top Bottom