My Fiesta ST

Soldato
pffft my 205 would own that also (providing the rac mans in a hurry :)

least its a RELIABLE 150 horses unlike the 150 under the bonnet of my french wooden windowed war horse

Caporegime
So what did you guys pay new for one of these? I'm considering changing my runabout and have been looking at fiestas. Never really considered an ST but group 13 sounds appealing. I like the blue can you have it minus the stripes?

Soldato
I really need some new springs for my Fiesta Zetec Mrk 6 1.4, ive had it since april "new" and ive never been happy with the ride, the cars very wallowy and it doesnt feel safe enough imo.

Would the eibach 30mm springs be fine on this? Would i need to change the shocks? Would i just be able to fit them on with no hassle? Also how much would it be to have them fitted? and one last question when i get some 17" mulitspokes will these be fine in the wheel arches with the eibach springs?

Thanks in advance

Josh

Soldato
dannyjo22 said:
So what did you guys pay new for one of these? I'm considering changing my runabout and have been looking at fiestas. Never really considered an ST but group 13 sounds appealing. I like the blue can you have it minus the stripes?

Get them for just under 11k from internet brokers now :)

Permabanned
the 106 gti might edge it up to 60 but after that the ST will come flying past.

I also really dislike the bonnet stripes, i like the side ones though.

Soldato
Nice car mate, i love the look of them and have seen a couple in the flesh.

I would agree with it being lowered a little though.

You must be very pleased with it!

Associate
5bjoshua said:
Would the eibach 30mm springs be fine on this? Would i need to change the shocks? Would i just be able to fit them on with no hassle? Also how much would it be to have them fitted? and one last question when i get some 17" mulitspokes will these be fine in the wheel arches with the eibach springs?

Yes; Dont think so; Yes; Not sure and to your final question, Yes :)

GT3

GT3

Soldato
johnson said:
the 106 gti might edge it up to 60 but after that the ST will come flying past.

Wrong, my mates have both cars and the 106 has the edge to around 100, then and only then the ST will pull ever so slightly on it. Until you show it a corner of course ;)

Permabanned
Sorry to ask boring question but how much is it costing in fuel?

I am thinkin of buyin one. I have got a Megan convertible on an 05 biggest mistake ever its had two new coils and a new engine management unit in 14months I would never buy another french car

Back
Top Bottom