My first car - with pics

Caporegime
What an awesome first car!

Wish I had thought of doing that when I was your age, still considering a fairly old car as my next. Just love how they look, so so so much nicer than modern cars.

I bet it ain't as unreliable as some think too!

Kudos to you, and I hope you enjoy it.

Are these rear wheel drive?

Associate
Really? I didn't crash my first car, I didn't realise there were rules about this sort of thing.

apparently you crash within the first six months of driving, i think it's a load of rubbish, almost 5 months driving now and it's other people on the road who will cause my crash if i have one.
one women stopped on a roundabout to let a bus out or a shopping centre today.

Soldato
My friend used to have an orange one of these with fluffy cow skin interior. It was awesome!

n518094234_13855_4339.jpg

Actually, is this the same car? Looks slightly different!

That's a ford anglia.

Soldato
apparently you crash within the first six months of driving, i think it's a load of rubbish, almost 5 months driving now and it's other people on the road who will cause my crash if i have one.
one women stopped on a roundabout to let a bus out or a shopping centre today.

It's about avoiding crashed too you know? Defensive driving.

I've been driving almost 6 years now without being involved in a crash.

Man of Honour
Your car is one year older than me and I'm ace, so this car must be 1 better! Seriously though a good little car that will I suspect attract the right sort of women too. When everyone else is getting peroxide chav slappers or tattoo'd to hell facefail chicks who talk too much and are nothing like their image suggests, you'll get cooky but fit bird who is filthy as **** and likes it in the council!

Mark my words...:cool:

Permabanned
OP
Your car is one year older than me and I'm ace, so this car must be 1 better! Seriously though a good little car that will I suspect attract the right sort of women too. When everyone else is getting peroxide chav slappers or tattoo'd to hell facefail chicks who talk too much and are nothing like their image suggests, you'll get cooky but fit bird who is filthy as **** and likes it in the council!

Mark my words...:cool:

I already have a lovely girl friend, but thanks all the same lol

Back
Top Bottom