My first car - with pics

Permabanned
OP
there easy enough to lower, cut the front springs, mkiv spitfire leaf on the back, it improves the handling too.

yep, black number plates is on my list. fuel filler cap is a temp one, should be chrome really, but since these pics i've sprayed it matt black so it stands out less. the fuel filler cap that is not the car lol.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
DSCF7370e-1%20copy.jpg

;)

Proof, if it were needed, that BBS rims work on literally anything.

Caporegime

but there is quite a few modded heralds vitesses about, mostly lowered on revos or minilites. Don't worry anyway I won't be doing anything anytime soon due to lack of time and money. When the tires need replacing though I might put it on white walls, and paint the wheels the same colour blue as the darker blue that is on the body, and keep the chrome hub cap.

any photos ?

the photoshops done so far make it look silly.

Soldato
Props on the awesome car. I bet if you'd suggested you were going to buy one of these as your first/second car people would have been flaming like mad ;)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Great choice. This was my first car back in '96:

XFF-878.jpg

Shinier than that when I first got it and all the same colour. Mine was 1961 which makes yours older than mine was when I first got it. Jealous :cool:

I hope you don't have an accident in that! Euro NCAP of -100!

As it's your first car, you will crash it, i would prefer to be in one with airbags etc!!
Do you guys seriously think you die in old cars in any crash? Jesus. Man up a bit fellas. I hit a parked car pretty much smack on at 45 without seatbelts and I just got out and rolled it out the road so it wasn't in the way. The Saxo I hit got obliterated though.

Associate
how in hells name did you find that for a grand you lucky sod :(
looks in good nick, i recently got a 94 fiesta rust bucket death machine

Back
Top Bottom