1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first experience of XBox live! (Fight Night 3)

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Raumarik, 12 Jul 2006.

1. Raumarik

Capodecina

Gave Kainz a shout on MSN last night as I'd put of playing this for a while and cleverly packed my 360 mic and headset into the loft but I knew he wouldn't mind just playing the game without slagging each other off :p

Tip 1 for newbies - if you don't like config 1 make sure you sign into the EA Xbox live section and change your config! I prefer config 3 so I ended up headbutting instead of throwing punches etc until I'd figured them out ;)

Tip 2 for newbies - get them to pick a lower weight (we were both featherweights), our fight went the full 10 rounds and to be honest it was fantastic fun, I couldn't get the hand of the controls to put him on the deck but he flash KO'd me twice and we still kept going. Longer fights are fun!

Tip 3 for anyone fighting Kainz, keep your head down he tries those special moves far too often :D

It was only one fight but damn did I enjoy myself!!I have company tonight but might be challenging a few people afterwards so if your up for a fight this week add me and lets get to it :p

2. wedgie

Sgarrista

I would be more than happy to take you on at Fight Night, should be on from around 9:30 tonight if you're up for it.

3. HTMLHugo

Wise Guy

beware wedgie :p

hes a boxing legend (ok so im awful) fight meh for the win :D