My first experience of XBox live! (Fight Night 3)

Soldato
Gave Kainz a shout on MSN last night as I'd put of playing this for a while and cleverly packed my 360 mic and headset into the loft but I knew he wouldn't mind just playing the game without slagging each other off :p

Tip 1 for newbies - if you don't like config 1 make sure you sign into the EA Xbox live section and change your config! I prefer config 3 so I ended up headbutting instead of throwing punches etc until I'd figured them out ;)

Tip 2 for newbies - get them to pick a lower weight (we were both featherweights), our fight went the full 10 rounds and to be honest it was fantastic fun, I couldn't get the hand of the controls to put him on the deck but he flash KO'd me twice and we still kept going. Longer fights are fun!

Tip 3 for anyone fighting Kainz, keep your head down he tries those special moves far too often :D

It was only one fight but damn did I enjoy myself!!I have company tonight but might be challenging a few people afterwards so if your up for a fight this week add me and lets get to it :p

Associate
beware wedgie :p

hes a boxing legend (ok so im awful) fight meh for the win :D

wedgie22 said:
I would be more than happy to take you on at Fight Night, should be on from around 9:30 tonight if you're up for it.

Back
Top Bottom