My fist drive in 12 months w000h000

Associate
OP
Well i have just come back from a proper drive and she still has it in her just gives a satisfying feeling when u nail it in 2nd and 3rd :)

One thing i will definatley have to fix is the rattling panels the boot area all the panels are falling off due to my dodgy install along with the door cards.

Tesla: Were you not stripping a mondeo m8 ?

Soldato
Dez. I can't claim to know you but I am really chuffed for you. I can't even begin to imagine how it feels to be banned for a year (for medical reasons) but it must suck.

Glad there's another car nut on the road :D

Soldato
DezUk said:
Just been for my first drive in a year since being banned last February and it feels good :D

My licence is valid from the 1st Feb and i just nipped upto the garage there at the stroke of 12 to fill her up. Man i cant wait for work to finish tomorrow :D

good on ya, congrats on getting back on the road.

is the epilepsy problem fixed?

Associate
OP
Ive had epilepsy since i was 13 and its fairly well controlled as ive had 4 sezuires since then and the one last year was my first in about 5 years, i honestly thought i had grown out of it. It is under control with tablets and my premium isnt affected by it, this would be discrimination ;)

Infact my premium last year was £900 TPFT and this year its £780 FC :D

Permabanned
good on you my man! TBH I would have been at the track as much as possible during that year! Couldnt go a full year without driving! It would literally kill me!

Soldato
I remember you posting when you had first had your disqualification from driving...I couldn't envisage not driving for a year. Did you find yourself a little rusty on the clutch at all? Get to a couple of meets if you can...

Soldato
So I take it you're enjoying having the car back then? :D

DezUk said:
agw: what does your dad use to clean his wheels and are they the same kind as mine, ie, the silver ones ?

tbh, I don't think he uses any special cleaning solutions. He normally takes it to the car wash and gets some monkey to do the work for him. They spray the wheels first with some foamy stuff and then he drives through the car wash.

Yep, he has the same ones as yours... the sort of grey silver colour. Nice wheels!

Associate
OP
hmm weird mine flake at the nearest sign of any acidic wheel cleaner so i need to be uber careful with them this time.

as for the clutch control found that surprisngly ok its getting to grips with big roundabouts and lane chnaging thats freaking me out just now :(

Back
Top Bottom