My Goodwood 2006 pictures!

Associate
Nice pics.

The Veyron was much smaller than I had expected - actually quite neat and tidy. I had the impression it was going to be bery intimidating with grilles and wings, but actually very nicely sculpted.

A fantastic day out with some amazing machines.

Man of Honour
Dougsnake said:
Anyone know if theres gonna be a show on itv like last year? as i noticed that martin brundle was in his overalls briefly @ goodwood in the f1 pre race show on sunday???

It doesn't look like there will be any coverage - I've got ITV listings in Digiguide out into August and there's nothing showing. MB was done up in his overalls because he was driving his 1991 Benetton up the hill.

Permabanned
Over Clocker said:
IMG_3110.jpg

I have a model car of that McLaren :)

That Renault F1 national anthem vid is amazing lol, I suppose it was all done by computer though and not driver skill.

Soldato
ShiWarrior said:
it wont be on ITV, becuase the BBC were filming it, and yes it "should" be on TV sometime

Cheers for reply and thanks to rpstewart for reply :) ,seems itv hasn`t finished declining yet and good on the bbc for knowing a good thing when they see it....will look forward to it,now maybe the bbc can take the wrc and make it a good show again lol :p

Back
Top Bottom