My hairs to thick!

Soldato
I have quite thick hair but I have it thinned quite regularly and it seems fine, I can do quite a few styles which is impossible with thick hair.

Commissario
dantonkin said:
I have such thick hair, I'll never go bold,
Assuming you mean bald (as your rubbish spelling has been done to death already), you could be sadly disappointed. Having thick hair at a young age doesn't mean you won't lose it as you get older.

K.

Soldato
dantonkin said:
Seriously, I have such thick hair the only hair style i can have resembles a lego man.

Me and you both dude :( I tried growing it long for a while but it was a complete disaster. Everytime I wash it, it turns into this massive afro, I have to wear a hat to set it back into shape!

My dad's 62 and still has a full head of hair!

Associate
OP
Wow, I really can't spell.. Bold:Bald Gray:Grey.. Damn my nonsense education. I'm gonna do it. Long messed up hair.. First things first though. Need a sucker to maim me every couple o weeks.

Soldato
At my barbers they have a set of clippers that they run through your hair and it thins your hair. It's magical, really is good stuff.

It's made by Wahl, and I've been trying to track one down but for the life of me I can't find it!! It's a cordless clipper, with a metal head and you basically run it through your hair and it cuts random strands of hair out. It's quite hard to explain but it works wonders :)

If anyone knows where I can find one LET ME KNOW!!

Soldato
dantonkin said:
I have such thick hair, I'll never go bold, when i get old, i'll only go grey, that'll be the day.

Seriously, I have such thick hair the only hair style i can have resembles a lego man.

Is there some sort of shampoo that will thin out my hair without me going bold?

heh heh

I got quite thick hair too. It's good though like you said, all our mates will be long bald before us :cool:

Seriously though, next time you go to the hair-dressers ask him to "thin it out" (i think that's what I asked lol). They got a special pair of scissors for it, worked a treat m8.

Back
Top Bottom