My Log Burner...

Soldato
Little update hearth was fitted today, plasterer will be in this week, and hopefully the fire will arrive in the next few days.

hearthfitted.jpg

The fire was like Spit's:

Removed/IMG]

[b][color=yellow]Don't hotlink images - Rilot[/b][/color]

Associate
Had a change of deco.

IMG_2166.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

Burner gets though logs at an alarming rate so been down B&Q and got some bags of smokeless coal (buy 2 get third free) amazing stuff burns for 12 hours with two refills of burner and its a nice steady heat, logs just get to hot.

Soldato
Very impressive zuludawn, quite like the dark coloured wall, blends in nicely. Love the rounded passage way too.

Had mine going pretty much every night since late October. Pictured is burning a huge bit of elm (found about 8 standing dead tree's). I think it measured about 16.5cm diameter, I had to take the metal slat out the front to get it in.

D3qmX.jpg

Can't type for toffee
Don
We're very tempted by one of these, new house and were just about to remove the old boiler/heating system. It's an old back boiler (Baxi Bermuda) but I'm not sure if there was an actual fireplace there beforehand tho.

There is what appears to be a full size chimney tho, do they all need lined or if its beeen used before owuld it be ok without it?

Zuludawn do you have a link to the one in your image? Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom