IMG_5258017.jpg

IMG_5272031.jpg

IMG_5265024.jpg

IMG_5244003.jpg

rear.jpg

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stephen.clarke90/New Folder/

so who can spot what i have done

Soldato
Extra wood effect on the dash (around light and heater controls)

Same wheels as I had on my mark2, think they look really good when in ace condition, as yours seem to be :)

Soldato
OP
PeterNem said:
Extra wood effect on the dash (around light and heater controls)

Same wheels as I had on my mark2, think they look really good when in ace condition, as yours seem to be :)

yeah actaually i forgot about that there is some thing else i have done but it is very difficult to see.

cosmeticly the wheels are in great condition but one of them has a slight buckle in it so i'm looking for a replacement :)

Soldato
long shot, is the steering wheel from a newer model? (should have a recessed inprint not a ford badge at that age?)

Soldato
Inside or out?

Is the black spoiler supposed to be under the front bumper? Second guess is the bit of tape on the back, although I have a feeling this is becoming std on mondy's.

Soldato
OP
:D
Spamalot said:
Inside or out?

Is the black spoiler supposed to be under the front bumper? Second guess is the bit of tape on the back, although I have a feeling this is becoming std on mondy's.

outside

the black bit is standard on all mk2 mondeo's except ST/Ghia X models with the RSAP kit no it's not the tape on the back :p :D

Back
Top Bottom