My mondeo couple of subtle mods

Soldato
needmorespeed said:
nope standard although i was surprised to see the 99 spec steering wheel in a 98 car i also have the 99 spec speedo clocks aswell :)
Your car is the interior face lift, must be a very late S reg.

It will have chrome interior handles and hand break button, also the piping on the seats has become stitching instead.

Mesh grills looks so much better. I made mine from Ford parts for about £25 :)

Man of Honour
Sone said:
long shot, is the steering wheel from a newer model? (should have a recessed inprint not a ford badge at that age?)

Interior facelift was 12/98 or thereabouts, so the first car 98S but virtually are are 99S onwards.

Tesla said:
Your car is the interior face lift, must be a very late S reg.

It's a 98 so isn't a 'very late' S reg.

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
Interior facelift was 12/98 or thereabouts, so the first car 98S but virtually are are 99S onwards.

It's a 98 so isn't a 'very late' S reg.

Oh right, I thought they introduced it at T reg time? Obviously not.

My car is 31/03/98 according to the original sales receipt and is pre facelift.

Man of Honour
Well other than the side repeaters and additional fake wood and silver indicators in the front headlights I can't see anything and if I can't notice it I doubt anyone else here will, go on what is it? :p

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:

Guy at work had a W reg 1.8TD Ghia X and his was pre facelift, said something about it was one of the last off the production line in dagenham. Had his been sitting in a field for a year or two?

Man of Honour
Sone said:
Guy at work had a W reg 1.8TD Ghia X and his was pre facelift, said something about it was one of the last off the production line in dagenham. Had his been sitting in a field for a year or two?

Probably, yes. If by 'pre-facelift' you mean black interior handles, old style wheel etc.

Soldato
Detangoing > *.

15so.jpg

Back
Top Bottom