My neighbours are mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Possible Scerarios

tonysoprano460.jpg

Mr Huddy, That was a brilliant dinner, a little blue...now, what was it???

r151092_538084.jpg

So Huddy, I believe you have something which belongs to me

Man of Honour
OP
Those pictures have put the jeepers in me :(

This is the wrong place to be posting this really, since the OCuK forums are based around the mafia, I see them on every page.. Ahhhhhh

I saw a car on the drive this morning, but I carefully stepped out of the house and made a stealthy get-a-way on my push bike :)

Soldato
Those pictures have put the jeepers in me :(

This is the wrong place to be posting this really, since the OCuK forums are based around the mafia, I see them on every page.. Ahhhhhh

I saw a car on the drive this morning, but I carefully stepped out of the house and made a stealthy get-a-way on my push bike :)

What time did he get back? Has he not said anything about his lobster?
Knock on his door, and say 'Just checking your holiday was ok and you were happy with the lobster' then hold your hand out. you'll either lose it or a large cash amount ;)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Oh my god, what a thread!

How did I miss this when it was originally posted? :eek:

I literally choked at soooo many bits. One highlight was the "my robe flew open and I flashed to some cars", talk about a slapstick comedy! LOL

Turn this in to a screenplay and get ben stiller to play the lead.. blockbuster!

Can this qualify as a "thread of the year 2008?".. it's best in a while!

Associate
Huddy try not to whince if he reaches into his inside jacket pocket, he might know you know hes in the mafia

also dont call him a funny guy, he might not like that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom