My new build / Upgrade, looking some advice.

Associate
OP
I have been looking at the OCed bundles, but what if i ever have to set back to defaults ?
....Ive lost the OC !
......Warrenty void !

Bundle + case is cheaper and i just put my 9600GT in as she is fast enough for what i use it for.

Untitled.jpg

And if i want i can take off about £30-40 for the zalman cooler instead so it would be cheaper.

Last edited:
Associate
I have been looking at the OCed bundles, but what if i ever have to set back to defaults ?
....Ive lost the OC !
......Warrenty void !

if that happens give ocuk a ring and they'll tell you what values to enter in the bios to overclock again :)

a smart thing to do would be to write down all the values related to overclocking in the bios aswell just so you have them to hand if you can't get through to ocuk

Soldato
if that happens give ocuk a ring and they'll tell you what values to enter in the bios to overclock again

a smart thing to do would be to write down all the values related to overclocking in the bios aswell just so you have them to hand if you can't get through to ocuk

^

True, with a bundle you get the warranty, testing and support from OcUK. You can up your GPU during an Easter sale or later.

On that front I see no point going lower than a GTX260, HD5770 or HD4890 (ha! it lives), this very moment, with newer cards on their way. GTS250 and GT240 bring little to the table in terms of technology you don't already have with 9600GT, hence I will say they are not worth the money in this case.

Associate
OP
Ive had a think and will prob go for that bundle and case.
And as said i will wait off till easter to see what money i get from parents/family and see what goodies i can get then. :)

Anyone ever bought the bundle ?
What are they like ?
Price to performance ?

Back
Top Bottom