My new car

Soldato
Nick just showed me this... Mmmmmm V12. Congrats! I picked my car up from Works also, that place is incredible.

I'm booked in for Secondary cat delete also, AML Performance in Macclesfield are doing mine with the next service.

EDIT : Your sound clip just solidified the secondary cat delete for me :D

Soldato
Great choice and great car. I seriously glad you have a warranty as you are going to need it sadly. My old boss bought one brand new and in the 9 months he owned it, it spent more time at the Aston Martin main dealers getting fixed than he did driving it. Sold it for a massive loss.

Strange, sounds like a lemon, they are incredibly reliable cars for what they are, Catalytic convertor can cause an issue on them but is fairly rare in itself

Caporegime
Epic machine and yes, what a place Works is, I delivered a load of spares there a while back and was offered - and took - a tour whilst my trailer was being unloaded which was very good of them, I am in no postiton to buy one nor am I likely to ever be but that didn't sway them whatsoever.

Should that Lottery ticket drop, I would goto them for a car which sums up their attitude perfectly, they made a fan of somebody who liked but never loved Astons, I imagine they do the same with many.

I recall with no fondness keeping my old Black e38 clean, looked great for the first few hours after a wash, then you noticed the finest layer of dust......

Continue to enjoy it! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom