My new favourite biscuit..

Soldato
part of the criteria for favourite biscuit is how much I am prepared to pay, >£1 is out, so Leibniz are only favourites when bogof

Did see kit-kats may return (they will proably taste like they did 25 years ago)

At boutiques in Japan, chefs conjure up creative recipes and customers can buy KitKats in more than 10 flavours including matcha, strawberry maple and Japanese citrus.
They can also buy KitKats made from premium dark, milk and raw - less processed - chocolate, or print a message on white chocolate bars and wrap them in custom packaging.
“It’s cool to have your name on confectionery,” said Shiho Sudo, 20, in a KitKat boutique in Tokyo, holding a trio of white chocolate wafers with her name and birthday printed in gold-coloured letters. “This is a special gift for myself.”
who is going to japan next ?

https://nestle.jp/brand/kit/inbound/en/chocolatory/product.html kit kat sublime ?

Soldato
*REBOOT OF FRANCHISE*

Any recommendations for new favourite healthier biscuit not too sweet (artificial/real sugar, palm oil)

Garibaldi and Abernathy are biscuits I put in this category,
was going to try Anzac's but JS have now stopped selling them, after I clocked them.

EDIT: I'll refine that - calories don't matter but something that is just not, cloyingly sweet

Last edited:
Associate
You're all wrong. I've returned to my trusty Bourbon. you can't beat it with a coffee. Why are there no biscuits on the market with a marmalade flavour? Jafa cakes are not what I'm thinking of. It's just something you don't find. McVities?

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I've been eyeing these for ages thinking, hmm, might be nice but probably a bit boring.

But they're amazing. Lovely crispy snap to the biscuit and the taste of the chocolate in between is so nice. I can't stop eating them. Well I can, but I could eat packetfuls very quickly :p
I'll have to try some more Bahlsen snacks.

pick-up-cushion.png

You are wrong everyone knows its HOB NOBS, when rule the world HOB NOBS will be the only biscuit for mankind maybe that nice one with a posh coffee as a treat.

Soldato
Why are there no biscuits on the market with a marmalade flavour?
when you win euromillions ?
https://www.theeastindiacompany.com/products/seville-orange-marmalade-biscuits/
These carefully crafted artisan biscuits are made with succulent Seville orange marmalade, zesty citrus peel and a dash of sea salt. Savour the sweet and tangy flavours.

Still reminisce on the Waitrose apricot roll/newton (fig roll form but with apricots instead) excellent/robust biscuit for outdoor walking sustainance

Soldato
OP
My absolute favourite biscuit that has to be in the house, regardless of bahlsen, jaffa cakes or anything else is these. I buy them almost every week. Don't buy the Patterson ones, they're rubbish, very dry.
IDShot_540x540.jpg

Man of Honour
Custard Cream

Dunk and then bite off each side of the icing.

Dunk very briefly, finish off icing.

Leftover bit in one omnom

Repeat until entire packet gone.

Back
Top Bottom