My new favourite biscuit..

Soldato
Hotuk just told me there is a blackcurrant jaffa cake - something for the shopping list.

edit: https://www.bustle.com/life/where-to-buy-blackcurrant-jaffa-cakes-in-the-uk
If you can’t wait to get your hands on the Blackcurrant addition, there’s good news: you will be able to very soon. The Blackcurrant Jaffa Cakes will be launching on April 25, available to buy exclusively at Tesco. The sharing boxes – which include 10 cakes – will retail at £1.20 per box.
- only 10 in a packet ?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
My new favourite. Magnificently crunchy and tasty. :)

belvita.jpg

Associate
Hotuk just told me there is a blackcurrant jaffa cake - something for the shopping list.

edit: https://www.bustle.com/life/where-to-buy-blackcurrant-jaffa-cakes-in-the-uk
If you can’t wait to get your hands on the Blackcurrant addition, there’s good news: you will be able to very soon. The Blackcurrant Jaffa Cakes will be launching on April 25, available to buy exclusively at Tesco. The sharing boxes – which include 10 cakes – will retail at £1.20 per box.
- only 10 in a packet ?

Carrefour do a good line in Jaffa Cake clones that come in all sorts of flavours, there was a lime on that's good.

Soldato
Grabbed some Nutella Biscuits from yankeebundles earlier in the week. They come in a pringles style tube and are very moreish. I've never been one to like the palm oil aspect of Nutella though so I'll avoid a re-order.

Soldato
redirection
The birds in the garden's favourite biscuit

JS reformulated their fig-rolls, now horrible, garden birds are not interested, chopped up into bird-size pieces, of course,
could be a utube millionaire formula.

Associate
Paket Tesco'da bir adanın sonunda teklif edildiğinden bugün bunları denedim.

It's OK.. too much biscuit to chocolate, and the biscuit was a bit too crumbly, chocolate was nice though and there is the crispy snap.

I think I prefer these though.
TEd0sEWm.png.jpg
I love this biscuit. :)

Soldato
My two boys have always loved a.jammy Dodger, however lately I've found them my moreish fav to the point I've just ate 4 with my coffee, that's ontop of the 4 yesterday. Have to pick up another pack on the way home for tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom