My new Noble Hero Black Edition

Associate
Thanks for answer, very helpfull for me, in my Country PU is much cheaper than Black Edition so if there are not more diferences than smell or small look details i will choose PU.

Commissario
OP
Thanks for answer, very helpfull for me, in my Country PU is much cheaper than Black Edition so if there are not more diferences than smell or small look details i will choose PU.
I think you're confusing things - Neither of my chairs are real leather but the material used for the Black Edition is newer, it's different to the black/red version I already had.

Associate
I understound very good :) i didnt think about real leather. I just noticed from your post that differences between these two materials of your two chairs are marginal (i think about PU and new Black Edition material) in my preferences.

Soldato
@Feek

Sorry to bother you mate but i was wondering I could pick you brains about your Hero Chair and how you are getting on with it? My 8 year old, back crippling, chair of amazon has finally given up the ghost and looking to fire a few questions at someone trustworthy that has a noblechairs Hero

Associate
@Feek

Sorry to bother you mate but i was wondering I could pick you brains about your Hero Chair and how you are getting on with it? My 8 year old, back crippling, chair of amazon has finally given up the ghost and looking to fire a few questions at someone trustworthy that has a noblechairs Hero
I got my hero black edition a few weeks back. I can say it’s a massive improvement from my old office chair. The noble chair can be really good for your back due to the support it offers. Give me a shout if you have any questions.

Soldato
@Feek I just want to thank you for this thread, I came across it at the right time as my Nitro Concepts chair broke and I had to weigh up my options. This completely made my mind up to stump up the extra for the Hero Black Edition. It's so comfortable and it is night and day compared to the PU solution on the NC chair I had as it was pretty bloody warm and sweaty whereas this in comparison is just so nice to sit on with the foam and material in general staying nice and cool. I would recommend this to anyone, I already know it won't be going back in the 30 day comfort guarantee window :D

Commissario
OP
Sorry, I missed your tag - Yes, it's still just as good as when I got it. The only thing that's a little sad is that the 'new car' smell I mentioned has finally vanished.

I got my hero black edition a few weeks back. I can say it’s a massive improvement from my old office chair. The noble chair can be really good for your back due to the support it offers. Give me a shout if you have any questions.
Yes, I agree with this - I'm using my Black Edition in my radio shack and my original black/red in the office. I've had the original one for well over eighteen months now and it still looks brand new.

I just want to thank you for this thread
You're very welcome, I'm happy to share my experience with the chair. I'm glad you're pleased with it, I don't know what the material they use is but it's so good.

Soldato
@Feek Cheers for the response mate.

Does the Black and the normal hero come with the cushions?
Does the Hero have the slotted holes in the arm rest backets that bolt onto the base to allow for width adjustment of the armrests themselves?

OcUK Staff
It's great to see so many people happy with their noblechairs.

@Zenduri - Both models come with the head and lumbar pillows. :)

And yes the armrests can be adjusted from the base by just loosing the 3 screws on the sides with the allen key that's provided with the chair. :)

Commissario
OP
And yes the armrests can be adjusted from the base by just loosing the 3 screws on the sides with the allen key that's provided with the chair. :)
When I broke my shoulder, I removed the right armrest because I didn't want to inadvertently reach down and use my arm as I got out of the chair. I'd lost the sodding key and didn't have one that size so I just contacted OcUK and they sent me another one.

Back
Top Bottom