My Recent Trip To Hong Kong

Mud

Mud

Soldato
4481511226_9bd675a0f4_b.jpg

How did you get that shot? :confused:

Associate
Caporegime
Haha exactly what iv been tellin my friends!! there like 99% fit as well, where as in the uk all the women are 99% mingers, god enjoy it dude, seriously, getting back to the UK outlines just how god aweful it is, im job hunting over there now, and if not there anywhere else in the world that isnt the UK, what a dive the country has become! lol, also you noticed just how nice everyone is ? really respectful and everything.

Oooh prime lens when traveling! I go 24-70 or equivilent minimum as you just cant predict what your gonna see.

LKF is lan kwai fon, central MTR exit D, its a pub/club area in main central, fantastic place, great people and the best atmosphere ever, defo check it out, go on fri/sat nights, a tad expensive at £4-6 a pint but well worth it.

Well, i wouldn't say they are 99% fit lol i was thinking it is the other way round, I kinda been counting lol anyway, that's a topic for GD, not here :p

as for prime lens, i know it is restrictive but i do come back every year pretty much and i want to kinda force myself to get better at this lens so this is a way to do it, a bit like self learning by doing. I see people with 5D, 1D with L glass and its just too heavy for where i go as I am walking around all day, and then family dinners and stuff so its difficult to carry a full kit or even half kit around. And that i didn't see this trip as a photo trip, i just brought it along to see what i can get really.

People here are nice though, they all speak a bit of English as well, my cousin has an American Accent ! no idea who she picked that up, probably at uni here I expect or too much American TV. Everyone under 30 mixes their Cantonese with English, its like it is slipped in and its odd, because I don't do it and mine sure is better than theirs. I did ask my cousin if its a "cool" thing to put a bit of English in with Cantonese, but she says its not, its just how it is, odd i find.

going up on the peak tonight, lets hope the weather is good......darkness plus fog = pointless lol

Back
Top Bottom